Men-Bulls age range of wives you've been with

Loridan

Couple
What's the youngest couple you've been with?
Oldest?
Was it long term or a one time thing?
How old are you?
I married at 28. Dated girls my age but had several sex only friends that were all older.
I was 23 and had an over a year long deal with a hot, happily married 42 yo gal, hubby didn't know.
At 25 I was doing a girl, she was 20 and engaged, way into church, Dad was the preacher. Many times with her.
I had never been with a woman where hubby watched or even knew about her extra fun.
I guess I'm hoping to hear a 45 you guy is with a 23yo couple.
Thanks

I have a 8 ,3 & 2 year relationship with couples. The oldest is 76 years old and 54 years old & a 46 year old. Most of the women I have sexed are married school teachers cheating on their husbands range from 36 to 65 . I have sexed several single ones too from 22 to the oldest was 73 . It's not about dick size, it's about how you treat individuals that attracts women towards you. I can walk into a crowded room of hostile people and break the ice and before leaving just about everyone wants to meet me. This is not me bragging but actual facts.

I have a 8 ,3 & 2 year relationship with couples. The oldest is 76 years old and 54 years old & a 46 year old. Most of the women I have sexed are married school teachers cheating on their husbands range from 36 to 65 . I have sexed several single ones too from 22 to the oldest was 73 . It's not about dick size, it's about how you treat individuals that attracts women towards you. I can walk into a crowded room of hostile people and break the ice and before leaving just about everyone wants to meet me. This is not me bragging but actual facts.
That’s hot!

How many married white Ladies have you fucked and how many have you fucked your black baby into?

How many married white Ladies have you fucked and how many have you fucked your black baby into?
I have lost count over the years as a school teacher , but at the last school that I have been teaching more than 25 years it's about 15 married and 7 single ranging from 22 years old to 73 years old. I have also been with 3 married and 4 single black women. It's three schools combined into one setting and my portable is separated from the main building so I am able to have a field day without any bother from administrators. I also lead a gym class for staff after school.

I have lost count over the years as a school teacher , but at the last school that I have been teaching more than 25 years it's about 15 married and 7 single ranging from 22 years old to 73 years old. I have also been with 3 married and 4 single black women. It's three schools combined into one setting and my portable is separated from the main building so I am able to have a field day without any bother from administrators. I also lead a gym class for staff after school.
I love, absolutely love that you are able and willing to sex women of all those ages. Some just want to stay within their age range. If I may ask, how old are you?

Thank you, sir, for letting me know. That is extremely impressive. For reasons I cannot explain, I feel quite a few of those women were introduced to the pleasure of having Black Dick by you. If so, hopefully they will continue. My wife was not blacked until her 50's, and we both wish it were sooner. Thank you again for letting me know, and for showing white women the pleasure, excitement and power a Black Man and his dick can provide for them.

Thank you, sir, for letting me know. That is extremely impressive. For reasons I cannot explain, I feel quite a few of those women were introduced to the pleasure of having Black Dick by you. If so, hopefully they will continue. My wife was not blacked until her 50's, and we both wish it were sooner. Thank you again for letting me know, and for showing white women the pleasure, excitement and power a Black Man and his dick can provide for them.
I had the pleasure of bringing some enjoyment and pleasure to women later in their lives. I think if you conduct yourself in a specific way in life it will carry you to the greatest heights in life. I have done my best to bring joy to everyone and win their hearts throughout my life be it couples or single women. Hopefully we will get the chance to meet one day and your wife gets to enjoy the pleasure of my fat black chocolate love stick and a taste of my chocolate love juice.

I had the pleasure of bringing some enjoyment and pleasure to women later in their lives. I think if you conduct yourself in a specific way in life it will carry you to the greatest heights in life. I have done my best to bring joy to everyone and win their hearts throughout my life be it couples or single women. Hopefully we will get the chance to meet one day and your wife gets to enjoy the pleasure of my fat black chocolate love stick and a taste of my chocolate love juice.
A like is not enough, a love, as in love it! I cannot thank you enough. I have to say that the comment love stick and love juice could not be more perfect!

Back