Memories...

Hello All...years ago I met my (future) wife. While we were dating, I'd asked her about any skeletons she'd like to let me know about...specifically if she'd dated black men. At first, she said no...I told her that's too bad because that's always been a total turn-on for me. As our relationship flourished, she began opening up...telling me story's of her hot escapades... Since I traveled for a living, I told her now's your chance to expand on your extra-relational affairs with black men. She wasted no time in pursuing those desires....and telling me everything...I knew she was a keeper. We were married for 24 years...after she passed...I took a hiatus from life in general...but after almost 10 years...decided to try and relive those memories, albeit vicariously through others experiences. TJ

Hello All...years ago I met my (future) wife. While we were dating, I'd asked her about any skeletons she'd like to let me know about...specifically if she'd dated black men. At first, she said no...I told her that's too bad because that's always been a total turn-on for me. As our relationship flourished, she began opening up...telling me story's of her hot escapades... Since I traveled for a living, I told her now's your chance to expand on your extra-relational affairs with black men. She wasted no time in pursuing those desires....and telling me everything...I knew she was a keeper. We were married for 24 years...after she passed...I took a hiatus from life in general...but after almost 10 years...decided to try and relive those memories, albeit vicariously through others experiences. TJ
Sorry for your loss.

Back