MELANIA TRUMP naughty?

Well, she's modeled nude ... those photos are easily available on the internet I imagine. Most people can't understand what Melania see's in the Donald ... but, maybe she uses him as her "sugar daddy". The Donald only uses her as a prop anyway ... he's into much younger women. Not only do they NOT share a bedroom in the White House, they are on opposite ends. There's been rumors (based on the lip kisses & lap photos, that he and his ******* have been "involved" in some rather interesting things.

https://www.legit.ng/1043185-9-times-donald-trumps-wife-melania-posed-naked-publicly.html
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...-nude-1995-modeling-pictures-surface-w431848/

Last edited:
why pick on mrs trump.

Check his record. Had an affair with a married woman then married her wife number one.
Had and affair with a beauty contestant divorced wife one married wife two.
Divorced wife two
Married model wife three

No one cared when he was just a relestate mogul. Or reality star.

However make him president of a family values party then there is a problem

Melania has never modeled nude. Don't spread rumor or misinformation.

Any 'nude' picture of Melania is a fake.

Really. LOL. Pity that the UK magazine GQ has Trumps wife naked in their publication, which can be still found online, Mrs Trump is qouted as stating that she is extremely proud of the GQ photo shoot. January 1996 issue of now-defunct Max magazine series was shot by Alé de Basseville in Manhattan. One of the photos shows Slovenian-born Mrs Trump stands staring at the camera wearing just a pair of black heels with her hand over her private parts.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/01/melania-trumps-girl-on-girl-photos-from-racy-shoot-revealed/ A small copy from one of the MANY naked pictures posed by Mrs Trump who according to you didn't pose and which have been verified and confirmed to be that of Mrs Trump.

So stop spreading your dis=proven version of events. She did , theres verified evidence. And your spouting BS.

...….there you go again defending your lord and master!
I swear, these Trump protectionists simply can't accept the fact that Donald Trump is a skuzzzzzzzzz ball and has been for decades. Yeah, he made his riches off of real-estate, but people don't have the many stories of his vulture capitalist methods of seeking out and overpowering weaker opponents. Simply threaten to sue the weaker guy and "money wins" almost every time.
I'm starting to believe, however, that if Trump did go down on 5th Avenue/Time Square and shot someone dead that he'd get away with it. He simply can not understand why the public sector doesn't react to his threats like his private sector world.
I see him going down for just about EVERYTHING ... money laundering, tax evasion, illegal use of donations, baby *******, espionage, violations of the constitution, lying under oath once he goes to trial, obstruction, ethics violations .... and the beat goes on. If ever there was one so deserving of KARMA its Trump. I even see his ******* testifying against him ... especially his ******* & *******-n-law. He just doesn't realize it but he's set the course of his future for the next decade, he's going to need every one of his 28 lawyers, except the tax payers won't have to pay after he's impeached.
yellowball-makingWISH.jpg

I swear, these Trump protectionists simply can't accept the fact that Donald Trump is a skuzzzzzzzzz ball and has been for decades. Yeah, he made his riches off of real-estate, but people don't have the many stories of his vulture capitalist methods of seeking out and overpowering weaker opponents. Simply threaten to sue the weaker guy and "money wins" almost every time.
I'm starting to believe, however, that if Trump did go down on 5th Avenue/Time Square and shot someone dead that he'd get away with it. He simply can not understand why the public sector doesn't react to his threats like his private sector world.
I see him going down for just about EVERYTHING ... money laundering, tax evasion, illegal use of donations, baby *******, espionage, violations of the constitution, lying under oath once he goes to trial, obstruction, ethics violations .... and the beat goes on. If ever there was one so deserving of KARMA its Trump. I even see his ******* testifying against him ... especially his ******* & *******-n-law. He just doesn't realize it but he's set the course of his future for the next decade, he's going to need every one of his 28 lawyers, except the tax payers won't have to pay after he's impeached.
View attachment 2361731

some capitalist...he owes 1.2 billion dollars!
must not be to smart....and yet people elect him because of his biz smarts....shows how smart some of them are

also this is the only president in the history of the country to ever be investigated on 2 separate occasions of being a spy!
and you think the wife of a probable spy wouldn't pose nude....this same wife that is also the first... first lady to request a separate bedroom in the white house

Last edited:
It's not me who worships Trump as lord and master, it's YOU who is obsessed with hatred of him and your nonsense investigations of him. It's absolutely funny the nonsense Trump haters believe about him.

I don't worship everything he does. For example. Where's the wall? Why did he wait until the Democrats control congress before trying to get funding for the wall? Sounds like BS to me.

But overall, he's a great president and you liberals better get used to him for 6 more years and then 8 years of Pence after that.

hahahah

It's not me who worships Trump as lord and master, it's YOU who is obsessed with hatred of him and your nonsense investigations of him. It's absolutely funny the nonsense Trump haters believe about him.

I don't worship everything he does. For example. Where's the wall? Why did he wait until the Democrats control congress before trying to get funding for the wall? Sounds like BS to me.

But overall, he's a great president and you liberals better get used to him for 6 more years and then 8 years of Pence after that.

hahahah

Mmmm wasn't it you a while back that just claimed what o good job he is doing and the money you got back thanks to him?....sure it was just forgot you posted that didn't you

zzzzzz1.jpg

well for some that does not worship EVERYTHING he does you sure defend the man a lot!

His wall....something you trumpies just have to have......a 4th century solution to a 20th century problem...but then no one said you trumpies were real smart

waiting is kind of confusing...but I understand it is a bunch of his conservative base...you know those friends of yours that support him...that are pushing for the wall....besides I think he likes the shutdown and forsing people out of pay....it takes the news off the Mueller investigation

Trump will be lucky to finish his term....the wall you talk about...is closing in on him!...as for Pence..not a chance..his own state was glad to be rid of him..he is just a loyal stooge....and uses the bible to cover up the fact he was fucking his state!

2a.jpg

as for my hatred of him....true....I am a Veteran and dislike traitors.....we executed the roesburgs for a lot less than what he has done....it's just the right turns a blind eye to his treasonous activities because for them it is money over country...you would be a good example of that

Last edited:
tumblr_plcocp0HZq1snt40jo1_640.jpg

Back