MELANIA TRUMP naughty?

tumblr_pl9jwu5hJP1syq7kd_1280.jpg

I have just one question. If she was not married to Trump would we even know who she is?
Pictures and video of what he says and does are way more shocking than any thing she has ever done.

I have just one question. If she was not married to Trump would we even know who she is?
Pictures and video of what he says and does are way more shocking than any thing she has ever done.

just it is a first...for a first lady...but then we have never had a Russian plant in the white house and several others in the senate either

Its just funny that we've seen the First Lady's tits but haven't seen Trump's tax returns. But, Trump is most definitely different. I just hope his damage hits those who voted for him FIRST ... they deserve it for their stupidity.

Its just funny that we've seen the First Lady's tits but haven't seen Trump's tax returns. But, Trump is most definitely different. I just hope his damage hits those who voted for him FIRST ... they deserve it for their stupidity.

from what I understand it was McConnell who called and said to put the gov back to work.....polling numbers for him and the party going down and he can not hold his party together for a vote!

and another funny thing...Limbaugh and Coulter are two that pushed him for this wall...and he kissing their ass....If you remember right Limbaugh stated before the election Trump was so bad he urge people not to vote for him!

yes it appears there were a bunch of Gov workers that USED TO BE trump supporters...I think he lost some of his base after that little deal...

But then look at people like blkdlaur….a big trump supporter...not happy about having to pay for the wall and the amount of the wall....and yet still defends the guy....trump has given those people some kind of Kool Aid!
and then all these "independents" on here....that have gone out of their way to defend trump....why?...confusing for sure

Back