Meeting up?

Toni_Angel

Couple
Real Person
From
VA, US
It seems to me most of us go out and meet people (Even from on here) There are alot of scammers and weirdoes how do you know?
When I meet someone out somewhere then a look at their face and smile to see if they are at least trying to be friendly.
If I am at a bar on the mall they don't walk up and show me there dick? Dicks are nice now but I wanna see some faces to? So may people text me and when I ask for a face pic they have lots of excuses why they can't send on??? If you can't show your face then don't show your dick but show your face instead? Show me the dick later if you are all "Uncomfortable"
What makes you guys turn predators? Do you think a woman will sit in the parking lot waiting to me you with only a dick pic? Do you think I should ask everyone in the lot to show me there dick so I can see if you are the guy I was meeting? Or are you thinking you will sit in the car and stare at me before you get your nerve up... Or do you have more sinister plans cooking up? Either way. No body would/should meet anyone when all you have seen is a dick. I think that you should have a couple of face pics on your site to cut down suspicion. I know alot may think they are ugly (whatever) but there are lots of horny/lonely people who will have sex with you anyway. So what's the problem? Remember that if someone sees a dick pic and wants to meet you, and you show up... They will no what you look like then and honestly I think it would be easier if they don't like the way you look they would have never commented on your site... But if they show up without ever seeing you then you are setting yourself up for rejection (that never goes well) so let's be safe and show us ladies your smile ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜.

It seems to me most of us go out and meet people (Even from on here) There are alot of scammers and weirdoes how do you know?
When I meet someone out somewhere then a look at their face and smile to see if they are at least trying to be friendly.
If I am at a bar on the mall they don't walk up and show me there dick? Dicks are nice now but I wanna see some faces to? So may people text me and when I ask for a face pic they have lots of excuses why they can't send on??? If you can't show your face then don't show your dick but show your face instead? Show me the dick later if you are all "Uncomfortable"
What makes you guys turn predators? Do you think a woman will sit in the parking lot waiting to me you with only a dick pic? Do you think I should ask everyone in the lot to show me there dick so I can see if you are the guy I was meeting? Or are you thinking you will sit in the car and stare at me before you get your nerve up... Or do you have more sinister plans cooking up? Either way. No body would/should meet anyone when all you have seen is a dick. I think that you should have a couple of face pics on your site to cut down suspicion. I know alot may think they are ugly (whatever) but there are lots of horny/lonely people who will have sex with you anyway. So what's the problem? Remember that if someone sees a dick pic and wants to meet you, and you show up... They will no what you look like then and honestly I think it would be easier if they don't like the way you look they would have never commented on your site... But if they show up without ever seeing you then you are setting yourself up for rejection (that never goes well) so let's be safe and show us ladies your smile ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
I hear what you're saying. For me exchanging numbers, FB profiles (facetime) with someone you vibe with are goods way to get a sense and verify whose for real and who isn't. But even this doesn't protect you from being scammed. We live in a technological age where you can masquerade as anyone you want.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I've yet to see a casual dating app/site that prioritizes dick pics over a picture of someone's face. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What makes you guys turn predators? Do you think a woman will sit in the parking lot waiting to me you with only a dick pic? Do you think I should ask everyone in the lot to show me there dick so I can see if you are the guy I was meeting? Or are you thinking you will sit in the car and stare at me before you get your nerve up... Or do you have more sinister plans cooking up? Either way. No body would/should meet anyone when all you have seen is a dick. I think that you should have a couple of face pics on your site to cut down suspicion. I know alot may think they are ugly (whatever) but there are lots of horny/lonely people who will have sex with you anyway. So what's the problem? Remember that if someone sees a dick pic and wants to meet you, and you show up... They will no what you look like then and honestly I think it would be easier if they don't like the way you look they would have never commented on your site... But if they show up without ever seeing you then you are setting yourself up for rejection (that never goes well) so let's be safe and show us ladies your smile ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜.
Agreed i have said this many times before. My face is on my page per se... Figured a personality with the greatest of dick for these Women on here. I have yet to meet anyone here or in reality. Just turns into a back n forth exchange of to which i have become bored with just talking. What site is here for real hookups?

Love what you said and I have been looking for a guy that understands that and is willing to invest some time in seducing my wife rather then thinking all he needs to do is flash her a picture of his cock and she will want him. I know she will open up to the right guy but he has to be someone that in open to taking some time to get her not just rush her and think his cock is going to win her over!

Attachments

• Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 87
Love what you said and I have been looking for a guy that understands that and is willing to invest some time in seducing my wife rather then thinking all he needs to do is flash her a picture of his cock and she will want him. I know she will open up to the right guy but he has to be someone that in open to taking some time to get her not just rush her and think his cock is going to win her over!
Nice

Ahhhhh... Understanding 101

I always send my messages with a face pic when meeting members online. I have to make a good first impression. I think of it this way, if you were out in public and was having a great conversation and flirting with someone, would you give out your number? Online needs to be the same way. I would take fully clothed, face pic first over a wham bam thank you mam pussy or tit pic with no face anyday.

I always send my messages with a face pic when meeting members online. I have to make a good first impression. I think of it this way, if you were out in public and was having a great conversation and flirting with someone, would you give out your number? Online needs to be the same way. I would take fully clothed, face pic first over a wham bam thank you mam pussy or tit pic with no face anyday.
Great concept

Ahhh. Great to hear. Keep it "Real"

Do you have your wife's consent to post her picture?

The wife I knocked up which is now 3 months pregnant I actually dated her and kinda like her boyfriend at this point. Her husband knows and we share her time. Since he's not into having sex anymore I guess to being older I handle all of that. But she's still his wife and goes to his company parties and meetings with him while going on regular dates with me in nearby cities so nobody will catch her while we're holding hands and enjoying our day. I been asked to move in with them plenty of times, but I enjoy my own place and space too much. She does spends majority of the nights with me and sometimes all 3 of us hangs out at their house watching sports.

Back