Meet your guy, or go out with hubby?

I treasure time with my husband but if a Bull wanted to go out on an evening that my husband had something planned, I would go with my Bull. My husband would actually tell me to go be with him as well. It isn't a choice I make by myself. My hubby always has input.

What’s the point of remaining married if you’ll always choose someone else over your partner? If you’re both happy with the situation then happy for you but for me my wife and I are dedicated to each other and our relationship always comes first before anything else. Any play is done with the consent and knowledge of the other and their feelings about it taken into account. I’d be upset if my wife chose someone else over me if we had already made plans together

it would more likely be the other way round for me. i'd likely cancel on my date with another guy if i had the chance to go out with hubby.

it's not like i couldn't meet my guy friend another day. but getting alone time with hubby is very rare and we try and cherish it when we get the opportunity.
We think you made the correct choice. To do otherwise would have been an unspeakable insult to your husband, as well as something that would have hurt him a great deal. You two are in a situation that can be so very thrilling and rewarding, but it can also do great damage to a relationship/marriage. We would never place another individual ahead of one of us. We believe that your marriage is safe and secure. Good for you!!

What’s the point of remaining married if you’ll always choose someone else over your partner? If you’re both happy with the situation then happy for you but for me my wife and I are dedicated to each other and our relationship always comes first before anything else. Any play is done with the consent and knowledge of the other and their feelings about it taken into account. I’d be upset if my wife chose someone else over me if we had already made plans together
Well said! Your common sense approach to this sharing situation will ensure that you remain happily married. We fully agree with what you said because we follow the same pattern and would never allow a third person to come between us emotionally. We love each other and the men who know us are in the animated sex toy category and are never a permanent part of our union. Bravo!

I've done it too!:oops:I've shot Hubby's plans down and even lied because I wanted to see my boyfriend instead! But, I'm trying to be better about it and give time to both the guys in my life.:blackheart:
If you lie to your husband so that you can be with your boyfriend we don't think your marriage will last. What you've done is just a heartless form of cheating. If he finds out, and he will if you make a habit of this, it will destroy the trust he has in you, which will irreparably damage your marriage.

totally agree with this. it's always been a shared adventure for us. even when hubby isn't present, i still think of it as a shared activity and remember to take pictures and videos to show him afterwards, or even call him so he can listen in. he loves adoring my 'freshly-sexed' body afterwards, i can see it turns him on so much.

if he one day turned around and said he was bored of it, i doubt i'd find it exciting any more either. it's a thrill because it's something naughty we enjoy together, even if we're not together while we're enjoying ourselves... if that makes any sense?
TOGETHER is the operative word in your paragraph! You and your husband are one unit and anyone else is just a temporary but sexy diversion. You two really have it all together. :)

Husband.
Last thing I want is him to feel I would choose someone else over him. I would never and if I would then I need to consider my marriage.

A bull is an addition to our life, not my life.
With just a few words you said so much about the loving relationship you and your husband have. NOBODY, under any circumstances, will come between you two! YES!! At last, a level-headed couple who have their priorities in perfect order.

I wanted to ask a question following something that happened last weekend. I had planned to go out with my guy on Friday, (this seems to becoming our regular night). At the same time, hubby had planned a quiet night out with me on the Saturday.
As it happened my guy changed his mind and couldnt go out Friday but wanted to take me out fora ******* Saturday. I had to decide who to go out with.
In the end I opted for my guy, went out and had a great night. Hubby was ok but bit disappointed we didnt go out.
Wondered if any ladies have this sort of decision and what they do? Who they put first and why.
Also my guy knew I was going out with hubby and I have a suspicion he changed the night on purpose. Have any bulls done this to make the wives choose or make a point?
Just wondering. X
Family first always

I think everyone is saying the same thing. It seems like part of the dynamic that both Ann and husband enjoy is him being second. He ultimately prefers it and is getting what he wants. That's how it appears to me anyway. Sometimes second is first.

Back