Meet your guy, or go out with hubby?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ann4BBC, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I wanted to ask a question following something that happened last weekend. I had planned to go out with my guy on Friday, (this seems to becoming our regular night). At the same time, hubby had planned a quiet night out with me on the Saturday.
    As it happened my guy changed his mind and couldnt go out Friday but wanted to take me out fora drink Saturday. I had to decide who to go out with.
    In the end I opted for my guy, went out and had a great night. Hubby was ok but bit disappointed we didnt go out.
    Wondered if any ladies have this sort of decision and what they do? Who they put first and why.
    Also my guy knew I was going out with hubby and I have a suspicion he changed the night on purpose. Have any bulls done this to make the wives choose or make a point?
    Just wondering. X

2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Had the same thing happen a few years ago bull changed his mind and wanted me to go to a dance with him hubby had wanted to go for a quite drink ended up a hellve of a row with hubby but the bull one. Found out later he did change the day knowing I'll go with him.

Pamlovesblackcock and Ann4BBC like this.
  3. Ann4BBC

UK
    Glad im not the only one who went with what the bull wanted! X

4. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

it would more likely be the other way round for me. i'd likely cancel on my date with another guy if i had the chance to go out with hubby.

it's not like i couldn't meet my guy friend another day. but getting alone time with hubby is very rare and we try and cherish it when we get the opportunity.

5. tbear770

tbear770 Well-Known Member

This is just me adding in, I may be a tad different, I never play without hubby being with me. I love the fact I can look up and see him there watching me or even joining in with our friend. I would always pick being with hubby over Bull as he is the man I am married to and love. Not that I dont love the sex with the Bull, he is not a replacement but an addition to our sex life. I would have to say stay with hubby

6. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

totally agree with this. it's always been a shared adventure for us. even when hubby isn't present, i still think of it as a shared activity and remember to take pictures and videos to show him afterwards, or even call him so he can listen in. he loves adoring my 'freshly-sexed' body afterwards, i can see it turns him on so much.

if he one day turned around and said he was bored of it, i doubt i'd find it exciting any more either. it's a thrill because it's something naughty we enjoy together, even if we're not together while we're enjoying ourselves... if that makes any sense?

7. Ann4BBC

UK
    Ooh! Im feeling a bit naughty now as I chose my guy!
    Yea, we are the same, my hubby likes the 'freshly sexed' body too. Thats why my hubby wasnt too sad about me going with my guy as he got his fun later!

8. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    In our situation if it come down to my bull or hubby, I chose my bull.

9. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    My lover is always first and hubby knows that.

10. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Stephen has been disappointed more than I like but it's the life

11. SAMR

SAMR Well-Known Member

US
    My thoughts exactly

12. SAMR

SAMR Well-Known Member

US
    Not even a thought. I would choose my hubby 100% of time. We will do everything together. Nothing behind his back. He is the one affording me this opportunity and the one I love

13. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

Usually my husband who changes the date so that I can see my bull

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  14. OhioFox

OhioFox New Member

My husband is never second. I plan to spend the rest of my life with him....not the bull. As long as we are both enjoying the experience than we will do it. BTW same goes for him his little female playmates. I actually tested him once and changed the date on HIM...he did not hesitate to drop his date to be with me!

SAMR likes this.
  15. Italiansexlover

Italiansexlover New Member

US
    So he knows that you're using this website and about all the stuff that you said??

16. paus999

paus999 Active Member

Switzerland
    Thats real love

17. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

My boyfriend likes to do that just to show my husband that Im committed to pleasing him and being his woman!Hes done it maybe a half dozen times.Last time,he brought me home and said to my husband simply "your wife is in love with me"and my hubby said,yes I know.Then Darrian got hard just from saying that to my husband so he took me to my bedroom and made love to me one more time that we had not planned on!Ive left hubby at home and went with other guys too,my husband always looses to the gorgeous hot black man,always!!!!!!!!

Bryan Woodcock and Hand Solo like this.
  18. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I've done it too!:oops:I've shot Hubby's plans down and even lied because I wanted to see my boyfriend instead! But, I'm trying to be better about it and give time to both the guys in my life.:blackheart:

19. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

They call,I go!I cant help myself and my hubby knows this.

AllAmericanWife likes this.
  20. curiouscpl79

curiouscpl79 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Husband.
    Last thing I want is him to feel I would choose someone else over him. I would never and if I would then I need to consider my marriage.

A bull is an addition to our life, not my life.