3some with bbc & hubby that turned into bbc only

We are a long time married couple, been in the life style a while, and there are times when I'm really into the sex with a man, my husband will just get out of the way and enjoy the show, knowing I want the man alone and when it is over I am still his loving wife.

We are a long time married couple, been in the life style a while, and there are times when I'm really into the sex with a man, my husband will just get out of the way and enjoy the show, knowing I want the man alone and when it is over I am still his loving wife.
Agree! I get my enjoyment from her enjoyment. I don't need to be there to see that she's enjoying herself. When she returns home, she's all bubbly and happy ... on cloud 9 ... 9" that is ... lol!

Has this happened to any long term or married couple. Plan for a 3some with a bbc but wifey and bbc steal the show with hubby getting out of the way ?
Not with a BBC but what I was under the impression was going to be a 3some at our place didn't quite work out as I expected 😕
She was good enough to leave the bedroom door open so at least I got to listen in while I spent the night in the spare room.

Back