Meet Question

Would you meet someone from here with a hidden profile and they are not verified "real"

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's too risky to meet someone IRL who ain't verified. Who knows the couple you're trying to meet up with is no one but a 21y/o larper with cuck fantasies
Even if the person is verified, you should still be verifying them yourself before meeting. Verification here is completely different from verifications/certifications on a site like SLS or SDC. On those sites, a verification typically means that a person/couple actually met with another person/couple. Here it just means that the person in the pic is who they claim to be (not always the case however). With this in mind, I would always caution anyone to verify in whatever way you feel most comfortable doing (voice, video chat, etc) before actually meeting someone in person.

Even if the person is verified, you should still be verifying them yourself before meeting. Verification here is completely different from verifications/certifications on a site like SLS or SDC. On those sites, a verification typically means that a person/couple actually met with another person/couple. Here it just means that the person in the pic is who they claim to be (not always the case however). With this in mind, I would always caution anyone to verify in whatever way you feel most comfortable doing (voice, video chat, etc) before actually meeting someone in person.
Thanks for the input. I'm new to this kind of stuff and don't know much about these things.

It's definitely not a hook-up site. I put this site in the same category as Fetlife in that it's more about exploring a particular niche (Fetlife explores many niches) than it is with actually facilitating people getting together. And there is really one simple feature that highlights this fact.....zip codes. Lifestyle hook-up sites, ie SDC, SLS etc base everything on zip codes, people, groups, clubs, events, trips etc, they are all based on zip codes. You can search for any of these based on their proximity to where you are. This site and Fetlife don't really have this as a part of their core functionality. Sure, you can meet people here, and I have quite a few times over the years. But it takes a lot more effort than you typically encounter on swing sites. To reuse a metaphor I used in another post, fetish sites are full of "tire kickers" whereas swing sites have a lot more people who are "ready to buy" lol

It's definitely not a hook-up site. I put this site in the same category as Fetlife in that it's more about exploring a particular niche (Fetlife explores many niches) than it is with actually facilitating people getting together. And there is really one simple feature that highlights this fact.....zip codes. Lifestyle hook-up sites, ie SDC, SLS etc base everything on zip codes, people, groups, clubs, events, trips etc, they are all based on zip codes. You can search for any of these based on their proximity to where you are. This site and Fetlife don't really have this as a part of their core functionality. Sure, you can meet people here, and I have quite a few times over the years. But it takes a lot more effort than you typically encounter on swing sites. To reuse a metaphor I used in another post, fetish sites are full of "tire kickers" whereas swing sites have a lot more people who are "ready to buy" lol
Very much agree with your comments, we mostly use fabswingers or swingers clubs to find meets . There are so many timewasters and dreamers on this site, who have no clue how to message someone. The reason I put this post up was someone messaged us who was 3 hrs away,with a hidden unverified profile and was wanting to meet. Instantly 3 red flags to us . Was just wondering if people would actually meet someone like that .

Very much agree with your comments, we mostly use fabswingers or swingers clubs to find meets . There are so many timewasters and dreamers on this site, who have no clue how to message someone. The reason I put this post up was someone messaged us who was 3 hrs away,with a hidden unverified profile and was wanting to meet. Instantly 3 red flags to us . Was just wondering if people would actually meet someone like that .
Everyone has their own set of requirements and red flags. I'm curious, do you state on your profile the things that you are not comfortable with? i.e. no out of town visitors, no unverified people etc? I understand that even if you put these things in your profile it doesn't mean people will actually read them but if they contact you it will show you who has actually taken the time to read your profile.

Everyone has their own set of requirements and red flags. I'm curious, do you state on your profile the things that you are not comfortable with? i.e. no out of town visitors, no unverified people etc? I understand that even if you put these things in your profile it doesn't mean people will actually read them but if they contact you it will show you who has actually taken the time to read your profile.
Thank you for your response, We have put the details of what we look for on our fabswingers profile. On here we haven't as we've never thought of this site as a serious meeting point but more of a discussion site.

Back