Maybe You Should Never Watch Your Wife With Another Man

Cuckolding is ALL about the WOMANS pleasure. Did she like it? A submissive male must come to terms with the reality that cuckolding is best when his woman is fully sexually satisfied while the sub is often denied during play. When SHE decides to reward you with pleasure it becomes magical. This is about sexual submission to natural selection and desires for the woman and Im getting a totally different vibe based on your post. Wishing you the best!
Why would you assume he is a cuckold? Based on what I read, I would say the opposite. Most men in the sharing/swinging lifestyle are not cuckolds. There are so many outsiders who inject themselves into conversations they no nothing about.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how close you become after sharing such intimacy
Some couples, yes. In my experience, more fail than succeed, unfortunately. Especially when they meet for sex on the first go. It helps to go slowly and savor each milestone. In our relationship, that made us want to take the next step so much more and we have had a mostly successful run for over 25 years now. Not perfect, but no issues that we haven't been able to quickly resolve.

Cuckolding is ALL about the WOMANS pleasure. Did she like it? A submissive male must come to terms with the reality that cuckolding is best when his woman is fully sexually satisfied while the sub is often denied during play. When SHE decides to reward you with pleasure it becomes magical. This is about sexual submission to natural selection and desires for the woman and Im getting a totally different vibe based on your post. Wishing you the best!
In my regular threesomes with my wife and my beautiful young bisexual black buddy, it’s definitely not “all about the woman’s pleasure”.

My pleasure comes into it too. Not as much as my wife’s of course, but approximately 40% percent of hers, at a rough estimate, depending on how arousing I find my buddy’s invariably supremely competent and manfully confident fucking of her.

Because he’s my lover too my buddy takes great and care to indulge to his very hilt my intensely voyeuristic interest in his fucking of my wife. Which thrills me to my sexual core.

Why would you assume he is a cuckold? Based on what I read, I would say the opposite. Most men in the sharing/swinging lifestyle are not cuckolds. There are so many outsiders who onject themselves into conversations they no nothing about
Considering its a CUCKOLD forum HELLO the reply was appropriate. if you don’t like the comment just scrol!

In my regular threesomes with my wife and my beautiful young bisexual black buddy, it’s definitely not “all about the woman’s pleasure”.

My pleasure comes into it too. Not as much as my wife’s of course, but approximately 40% percent of hers, at a rough estimate, depending on how arousing I find my buddy’s invariably supremely competent and manfully confident fucking of her.

Because he’s my lover too my buddy takes great and care to indulge to his very hilt my intensely voyeuristic interest in his fucking of my wife. Which thrills me to my sexual core.
If you’re receiving pleasure from an act that youre not participating the focus and intent of the act clearly isn’t aout your pleasure. You derive pleasure from a passionate act that has little to do with you. Im not saying your pleasure doesn’t matter! Of course it does.

When the decision was made that we would have an experience with another man, we were both excited by the idea. We had put some thought and planning into it and decided to give it a try. Naturally, my wife would make most of the decisions. I was mainly focused on just seeing it actually happen. It was something I have thought about for a long time. My wife, Maria confided in me that she had met a man that she thought would be perfect and so the evening was arranged. We met at the lounge of a downtown hotel where no one would know us. When her "date" arrived I was surprised that he was a tall black guy. I was also excited. After a bit, we made our way to the room and things began to happen fairly quickly. They began kissing and caressing almost immediately so I sat in a chair and watched things unfold. Tremendous excitement was all I felt at the moment; no jealously. We had arranged that if either of us wanted to stop, then it would, and although the sight of them in a passionate embraced almost triggered that within me, I resisted and let them continue. Soon Maria's dress was off and so was his shirt and slacks. He began feeling her breasts and kissing her cleavage over the top of her bra. Maria looked over at me as he was doing this, almost as if she was expecting me to signal an end to the activity, but I just smiled. She returned to kissing him as her hands moved over his smooth, fit body. Maria removed her bra and panties and lay on the bed while he pulled off his boxers. He had a nicely shaped cock which was now fully erect. I guessed it was about 8" in length using my own 6 as a point of comparison. He joined her on the bed where I though they would engage in some oral foreplay but to my surprise, Maria pulled him between her legs and then he was inside her. It all happened so quickly, they were fucking right there in front of me. My own cock was also hard as steel as I watched them not six feet away. I was so turned on by it that I was afraid I was going to cum so I stopped rubbing my cock. The whole encounter took about fifteen minutes during which time, my wife came at least three times before he pulled out and shot his load onto her stomach. That's when my excitement turned to feelings of regret. I had just watched my wife of nearly twenty years get fucked by another man, a black, well-endowed man no less, and there I sat with a fading hardon to show for it. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions! Our relationship has never quite been the same since then and so I wonder if it was really worth it to live out that fantasy. Too late now I guess.
I am sorry that your venture into the lifestyle did not end up as you had hoped. The question I have is, did you enter into this with the intention to be abused, verbally or physically, or to be humiliated? It doesn't seem like this was meant to be a cuckold situation, but something that would provide both of you great enjoyment. If you did it with the intention of being humiliated, then I suppose I am wrong.

The tinge of jealousy will always be lurking even after the sex too? 😮
Yes, it will be there always. It won't ever go away, however, its something that couples have to make peace with and realise its inconsequential to their desire.

For most husbands, watching their wives having sex with another man, and loving it, is sure going to dig into their fragile ego a lot. But if that's not what you want, then why participate in it?

blonde_ir_anal_reverse_cowgirl_tattoos_cuck_437.jpg

If you’re receiving pleasure from an act that youre not participating the focus and intent of the act clearly isn’t aout your pleasure. You derive pleasure from a passionate act that has little to do with you. Im not saying your pleasure doesn’t matter! Of course it does.
Can’t you see that the first sentence of your reply is self-contradictory?

When I’m partaking in the physical loving of my wife by my young buddy, the very fact of my participation—which is usually very erotically hands-on—increases his sexual and emotional pleasure greatly, which naturally feeds very positively into his sexual performance in the very act and thereby greatly boosts my wife’s orgiastic responses to his fucking of her.

Also, the fact that my buddy knows I’m almost certainly going to go sloppy-seconds straight after he has withdrawn his cock, he says greatly intensifies the already extreme pleasure he gets from kissing and thrusting and ultimately ejaculating into my wife.

My wife’s pleasure from being fucked by him is thereby hugely enhanced, in the very act, by my participation. The intensely erotic and orgiastic pleasure goes Full Circle around and through the minds and bodies of the three of us many times in every threesome we indulge in.

I understand that that may sound odd to some sadly restrained cuckold husbands here, but it’s just the way it has always been with the three of us since I introduced my young buddy to my wife when he was a mere stripling of 19.

Last edited:
Can’t you see that the first sentence of your reply is self-contradictory?

When I’m partaking in the physical loving of my wife by my young buddy, the very fact of my participation—which is usually very erotically hands-on—increases his sexual and emotional pleasure greatly, which naturally feeds very positively into his sexual performance in the very act and thereby greatly boosts my wife’s orgiastic responses to his fucking of her.

Also, the fact that my buddy knows I’m almost certainly going to go sloppy-seconds straight after he has withdrawn his cock, he says greatly intensifies the already extreme pleasure he gets from kissing and thrusting and ultimately ejaculating into my wife.

My wife’s pleasure from being fucked by him is thereby hugely enhanced, in the very act, by my participation. The intensely erotic and orgiastic pleasure goes Full Circle around and through the minds and bodies of the three of us many times in every threesome we indulge in.

I understand that that may sound odd to some sadly restrained cuckold husbands here, but it’s just the way it has always been with the three of us since I introduced my young buddy to my wife when he was a mere stripling of 19.
Here’s a video I shot of the third—or was it the fourth?—bareback fucking my buddy gave my wife.

In it my buddy ejaculates three times very deeply into her while she orgasms under him pretty much continuously.

Their beautiful physical togetherness and the amazing suppleness and fluidity of my buddy’s superbly natural and spontaneous thrusting action still inexplicably upsets me occasionally when I re-view and perv over this video fully 8 years after I shot it.

Such is Youth 💪🤢

View attachment my 19 year old black buddy barebackingmy wife.mp4

Last edited:
My Wife/Mistress didn't really give me a choice.....we were already in a 24/7 D/s relationship, so whatever She said, was the way it was going to be......13 years later, and I'm still not completely comfortable with my slavery, but it is what it is...

Back