MATURE WIVES WITH YOUNG BBC... join in

love this topic. it is my favorite fantasy to share my mature sexy curvy wife with a hung much younger black man. i have noticed that my wife still seems to draw black men to her and over the years they are getting younger and younger as she gets older.when she was 47 she finally agreed to go out with an interested black man- he was 23, tall dark and hung...it is only natural that a mature wife might desire a hung young virile black man that can stretch and fill her deeply over and over night after night.

Attachments

• Untitled 50.pdf
    559.5 KB · Views: 148
I am - well - not young any longer. Fit, yes. Some guys agree - sexy, but not young. And age arrives with a baggage of psychological problems. For me, one ot them was that I cannot have sex with young guys any more. But then when it first happened two years ago I felt like - well, young again. Full of energy. Self-confident. I am so grateful to the guy who fucked me then (unfortunately, we never met again). Sometimes when I am on a publc bus, I look at middle-aged women with completely dull eyes and think that these - otherwise quite attractive women - no longer have sex. For those who have (like me) have alert, smiling, expectant eyes. We are ready to explore the ever-developing sexuality that I first felt bursting at the seams when I was 43.

Back