MATURE WIVES WITH YOUNG BBC... join in

bbc-balls-deep-43-jpg.1238196

love this topic. it is my favorite fantasy to share my mature sexy curvy wife with a hung much younger black man. i have noticed that my wife still seems to draw black men to her and over the years they are getting younger and younger as she gets older.when she was 47 she finally agreed to go out with an interested black man- he was 23, tall dark and hung...it is only natural that a mature wife might desire a hung young virile black man that can stretch and fill her deeply over and over night after night.

love this topic. it is my favorite fantasy to share my mature sexy curvy wife with a hung much younger black man. i have noticed that my wife still seems to draw black men to her and over the years they are getting younger and younger as she gets older.when she was 47 she finally agreed to go out with an interested black man- he was 23, tall dark and hung...it is only natural that a mature wife might desire a hung young virile black man that can stretch and fill her deeply over and over night after night.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex wife preferred younger athletes 18-25. She had a fetish with sucking attractive younger males cocks (anytime anywhere she just loved to do it). She found that age group more aggressive, eager to approach her and trainable in the since that she liked being the older woman who could teach them a few things while taking advantage of their stamina and aggression. She especially liked it when they were aggressive toward me. It turned her on they wanted to fuck her enough to ignore her husband may not agree with their advances (as they may not know we were down if they make the first move). Which in turn made it easier for her to train them as young bulls and how to treat a wife and couple. She got everything she wanted from younger males: cocks to suck, stamina, athleticism, virility and ability to mold and be the cool older lady giving them sex. Once with a younger 22 year old basketball player (we were 30 something then) who became a semi regular for a little while, she taught him the terms, the lifestyle, how to treat the wife, the cuckold everything. It was kinda cool. He took to it easily and eagerly. He eventually became comfortable enough to stay a weekend with us while I served them. I was able to fluff him and he even had that young verbal humiliation talk ******* thing going which he would humiliate me while he was fucking her, me sucking him or whenever. She loved it and so did I. She even said he was special and when he was over he was the alpha which meant she really liked him but it was also to show him how it should go once he develops into a mature bull. His cock was long, he was very much in shape and he could fuck her forever. He would come over in the middle of the night or after work randomly. I would bring him upstairs for her and she never told him to leave, she always gave into him and spread her legs. She enjoyed the random visits and many times he would leave though others he would stay and we would cook him dinner, give him money since he was in school then afterwards she would suck him off in the dining room or living room and let him take her on the couch quickly while she prepped him up by telling him how good he is compared to me, etc. Yep,young is the way to go.

Back