MATURE WIVES WITH YOUNG BBC... join in

Funny this should cum up...But...I'm dating a black man less than half my age now! Hubby and I met him at a swingers' get together in March. He showed up alone and just sort of attached himself to us and we didn't really meet anyone else that night. When the party died down he went with us back to our motel room and fucked my brains out while Hubby watched!:sex:Hubby fell asleep in the chair afterward and our new friend and I slept all night together in the bed!
In the morning we said our goodbyes, but we exchanged cell numbers. He called me that night and asked me out!:rolleyes:He only lives about an hour away and I've seen him at least once every week since! Hubby has been present a couple more times, but I mostly see him one-on-one. He says I do things girls his age won't (swallow his cum, rim him during blowjobs, let him fuck me in the ass, etc.).Then...a week ago we were cuddling after sex and he told me he loved me!:confused:
I told Hubby and he thinks it's cute!:mad:My guy is handsome (in a boyish way), black, has a thick 8 inch dick and just turned 24! I'm older than his Mom!:eek:He's not much older than my *******!:oops:The sex is GREAT and he's obviously into me, but how long can this last? I don't want to hurt him, but where does he think this is going? But...I'm still dating him...:qos:

Back