Mature wife in Tennessee coming back

cps

Male
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Hello. I’ve been away from the lifestyle and this site for awhile, but I’m back. I am ready to jump back in! I’m interested in meeting up with a black bull who can give me what I’ve been missing. I’m near Nashville.
Check out my pics on my profile.
I’m 53, petite (5’2, 105, 34C).

Hello. I’ve been away from the lifestyle and this site for awhile, but I’m back. I am ready to jump back in! I’m interested in meeting up with a black bull who can give me what I’ve been missing. I’m near Nashville.
Are you near Murfreesboro?

Your body looks better now than it did before an it looked great then but i am curious what you have been doing to fill the void after you got use to having a big dick an then going without the fullness?

Reactions: cps
Omg you're hot

Welcome back!! 🤤🥴🙌🏾 All I can say is fucking am🙌🏾🙌🏾
maybe we can chat soon
North Alabama here and 2 hours from Nashville
Can and most definitely will travel for a chance to meet a seductively beautiful and sexy woman like you!! 🤤🙃🥴🥹😍

Come to Wisconsin!

Back