Secret Cravings Of A Horny Mature Wife

hotnleggymrs

Female
From
UK
Several years ago when I was 20 years old, I riding the train to work and sat beside a well dressed black gentleman who appeared to be about 55 or so. Shortly after sitting, I felt his leg pressing mine and when I looked in his direction I could see his coat wide open and his enormous hard, shiny thick, long black cock in his hand. Moments later, while still pressing against my leg, he stifled a moan and spurted what seemed to be a pint of semen into a tissue. I tried to look away but I was fixated on the site of his big penis. He left the train at the next exit. I must have been in shock and when I later stood up to leave the train, I realized that my panties were soaking wet as I could see the droplets falling to the floor. I had to return home to change and to this day, I'm 61, and pleasure myself constantly thinking about that event which always ends in a fabulous squirting climax that seems to go on and on. I've been happily married to a wonderful man and have never been able to climax with him unless I'm thinking about that big black cock. My husband, who is very small and totally impotent for years, is the only man I have ever been with. I have always craved a well hung older black cock and love viewing sites like this one.

Attachments

• Sarah 08 (41).JPG
    Sarah 08 (41).JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 101
Several years ago when I was 20 years old, I riding the train to work and sat beside a well dressed black gentleman who appeared to be about 55 or so. Shortly after sitting, I felt his leg pressing mine and when I looked in his direction I could see his coat wide open and his enormous hard, shiny thick, long black cock in his hand. Moments later, while still pressing against my leg, he stifled a moan and spurted what seemed to be a pint of semen into a tissue. I tried to look away but I was fixated on the site of his big penis. He left the train at the next exit. I must have been in shock and when I later stood up to leave the train, I realized that my panties were soaking wet as I could see the droplets falling to the floor. I had to return home to change and to this day, I'm 61, and pleasure myself constantly thinking about that event which always ends in a fabulous squirting climax that seems to go on and on. I've been happily married to a wonderful man and have never been able to climax with him unless I'm thinking about that big black cock. My husband, who is very small and totally impotent for years, is the only man I have ever been with. I have always craved a well hung older black cock and love viewing sites like this one.
Amazing body

God, if you were my wife you would have already felt what it's like to be stretched!

why didn't you follow through all those years ago?

Back