Mature pregnancy

These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down
Beautiful sentiment

Medical opinions generally agree that a woman in her early forties has a decreased chance of conceiving naturally, around 20-25%. My wife has been off the pill for years, so I'm hoping heavy and frequent "injections" of potent black bull sperm ejaculated right against her cervix can do the deed.
The larger (longer) penis can reach or "hit" a woman's cervix.
Then as the young bull empties his sack, the shear volume of black "baby batter"
was so much more than I ever produced.
It also helps if wifey has an orgasm (which she probably will).

I know this is complete fantasy and is not going to happen ever but I've been fantasizing lately about having a baby with a black man. Someone big and sexy that i can be with regularly. At my age I do get a feeling from time to time that I want one more.. Husband had the surgery years ago after our last *******. I'm not in birth control and at my age I don't plan on it. So I lay here at night thinking about a big black man and me being together until he inevitably gives me that last baby I want. Again a dumb fantasy with way to many potential issues but God it turns me on lately.

White fertile women
Having sex unprotected with big black men who know full well they lying about it I promise I’ll pull out 😂😂😂
Then oh wow it’s your fault girl for being so sexy and pussy just feels sooooo good I couldn’t pull out.

Unprotected sex. With fertile women
And virile black man’s potent seed flooded her womb. Chances are sooner or later she will be knocked up
View attachment D0F4866-720p.mp4IMG_8404.jpegIMG_8404.jpeg

I know this is complete fantasy and is not going to happen ever but I've been fantasizing lately about having a baby with a black man. Someone big and sexy that i can be with regularly. At my age I do get a feeling from time to time that I want one more.. Husband had the surgery years ago after our last *******. I'm not in birth control and at my age I don't plan on it. So I lay here at night thinking about a big black man and me being together until he inevitably gives me that last baby I want. Again a dumb fantasy with way to many potential issues but God it turns me on lately.
From Christine -
Oh, it's not dumb at all! The idea of getting knocked-up by
a guy with a really big cock has always turned me on. The last time was when
I was 53. No way I could get pregged, right? Well "Trey's" young (18) potent
seed did it. I know at my age, I should know better but it still turned me on.
It seemed to delight Trey as well, knowing he "tagged an older white mom".
It was another feather in his cap.

well its never too late to try!

These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down
I agree wholeheartedly. I am in my mid-30's with a ******* and *******, both white, and fantasize about having a couple + mixed race babies before I hit menopause.

I'm a mature QofS but on a hormone treatment that keeps me horny n wet. It does expose me as I hold my young Bullfriends BBCs for the deepest cumdump possible, knowing theirs always the risk of young huge Bulls loads of seed might find an eager egg!!! primitive excitement of being taken and COL Doggie.jpgbred. , HMU

I'm a mature QofS but on a hormone treatment that keeps me horny n wet. It does expose me as I hold my young Bullfriends BBCs for the deepest cumdump possible, knowing theirs always the risk of young huge Bulls loads of seed might find an eager egg!!! primitive excitement of being taken and View attachment 6187350bred. , HMU
Nothing more exciting than taking the risk. The best orgasms I have ever had.

I'm a mature QofS but on a hormone treatment that keeps me horny n wet. It does expose me as I hold my young Bullfriends BBCs for the deepest cumdump possible, knowing theirs always the risk of young huge Bulls loads of seed might find an eager egg!!! primitive excitement of being taken and View attachment 6187350bred. , HMU
That's a sex thought.
Is that bull sperm still invading your womb now?

Back