Mature pregnancy

These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down
do you yourself want that

These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down
FROM CHRISTINE -
So true! By the time I turned 50, it was a good 10 years since I used any birth control.
As my OBGyn pointed out, the black teen I was "dating" probably pumped more cum
inside me in one day than Ray put in me in a year.

Also, "Terrance's" 9 inches could reach way up inside me "where the babies are made"
and hit my cervix with each thrust. I typically went to bed with all that "junk" up inside me.
His swimmers would have all night to find my egg and plant itself.

Last edited:
I was 41 years old when I apparently discovered that I was already 14 weeks pregnant, I hadn't taken the pill for 2 years, I found sex even better and enjoyed it, I used condoms with a large group of 7 black people, the first one tore the condom if he just squirted, since this had happened we thought at this age so the other one also fucks me without a condom and sprayed my uterus full, the first month there was nothing so I didn't think about it anymore, and continue fucking with this black men until I got sick, and at the 3rd test they knew I was pregnant

View attachment 5950059View attachment 5950060
god....you are one perfect girl for breeding.....thick and meaty.....i am up for breeding you

I was 41 years old when I apparently discovered that I was already 14 weeks pregnant, I hadn't taken the pill for 2 years, I found sex even better and enjoyed it, I used condoms with a large group of 7 black people, the first one tore the condom if he just squirted, since this had happened we thought at this age so the other one also fucks me without a condom and sprayed my uterus full, the first month there was nothing so I didn't think about it anymore, and continue fucking with this black men until I got sick, and at the 3rd test they knew I was pregnant

So you missed your periods during 3 months and you »discovered » that you were 14 weeks pregnant ? When I was fucked bareback,specially during the dangerous days, not being on birth control, I was really waiting anxiously for my periods to show up and I must admit that if practicing the pregnancy risk sex is a real turn on , it also created some good scares.Now at my age it’s not a problem but I still remember the anxious wait ! During my ovulation days I would suck the cock harder to get the pre-cum out of it and my husband would ask the BBC to ejaculate in my mouth (which I love !) but in the heat of the action with my husband telling me repeatedly to keep my uterus on his cock head to grind my cervix on it , me experiencing a succession of powerful orgasms made the reasonable plan go away and as I spread my legs even wider raising my lower body in the perfect mating position my husband will say « go as deep as possible and stay there to give her a very big belly « these words will trigger a incredible response from the black cock who understood that he had an opportunity to get white woman pregnant with her husband support and watching the action ! that was sufficient to make his cock swell and get harder to my pleasure while my husband was kissing me open mouth ( before I clean the black cock in my mouth !) while I was pressing his hand to let him know that I could feel the BBC ejaculating on my cervix …….

Trophy wife here. I’m late forties and my white cuckokd husband is older. Rich. I don’t want to have his baby. Even though I know he could never get me pregnant. We are IR cuckold couple. Now. I been reading up (nit sure if it’s fact checked) but what was considered to old to have a baby. Is all being challenged and soon the medical stats etc will change. And it’s in last few decades. White womenswear dominawhiote men. Also bnlpaclk Mme. Are now Thor alohas. Builth to Fuchs. Hand i hefar about Career ceo mature. Can now be impregnated by a black knaloha stud. I’m late 40s. My pic shows I’m in good shape. And I am thinking of being impregnated by a black alpha. And feel his black baby grow inside me. And my cuckokd husband has no say. And if he does. I will divorce and take him for everything. Do u ever see a black man in bay ivf clinic. And side note. I love calling my bull saying my husband got me ******* abs had sex as I was *******. And tha he could have cum inside. An alpha will come right over. Pin m down. And pump me with his cum all day and nudge. I tell him that I want his superior semen to destroy the weak inferior white sperm until there is nothing but his black bull semen. I’m suck a Cuckoldress QoS.
i can help you with that.....

Hi Chantale, do you remember me ? , i am Tony the Husband of Chandella from Holland, i am the Photographer of this pics in your house in Rumst Belgium and have the complete shoot , nice to see you here

Back