Married Women

NICK33414

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
For the married women in the group, were you reluctant to have your first BBC experience? If so, what made you overcome the reluctance? Were you already in the swinging lifestyle, or did your first BBC experience propel you into further lifestyle experiences. Always curious how many resisted,but now have fully embraced the experience with no regrets. Also curious about those that were left flat from their first experience.

For the married women in the group, were you reluctant to have your first BBC experience? If so, what made you overcome the reluctance? Were you already in the swinging lifestyle, or did your first BBC experience propel you into further lifestyle experiences. Always curious how many resisted,but now have fully embraced the experience with no regrets. Also curious about those that were left flat from their first experience.
I was divorced and it was time to
Move on

Was kind of reluctant to the first one. Waited for a couple of months but the first experience didn't go to good. Few months later and unexpected and pretty fast encounter was so thrilling that I decided to continue
Hi Trish... I have a few questions about the encounter that didn't got to well if you don't mind

I’m just wondering,where you the hot wife reluctant at first ,did you need coersing
and how quickly do you take to it once you’d had your first bbc

Was kind of reluctant to the first one. Waited for a couple of months but the first experience didn't go to good. Few months later and unexpected and pretty fast encounter was so thrilling that I decided to continue
Sorry to hear that hopefully next it will be better I think my 10in bbc will feel much better inside of you

It was difficult for me. A German, white woman from a good family. You don't do that, I always thought. In the end it happened spontaneously. i didn't know him. and i could have written on my t-shirt afterwards: i fuck on the first date. It was fascinating, and since then I can't do without it. later I found out that my "girlfriend" had arranged everything.

Hi I am new but not really have been in the lifestyle looking for a new hot wife that will make us happy if you would like to talk and see what we can work out please reach out.

i'd already been with a few men, mainly white. I wasnt really into black guys and didnt really seek it out or anything. it's more my husband who had a thing about me going with black men. i met him at a party and he was very charming. we went back to his place, which i think surprised him more than me lol. he was nice. gentle and very sensual. he took his time and i liked that.

i'd already been with a few men, mainly white. I wasnt really into black guys and didnt really seek it out or anything. it's more my husband who had a thing about me going with black men. i met him at a party and he was very charming. we went back to his place, which i think surprised him more than me lol. he was nice. gentle and very sensual. he took his time and i liked that.
Nice story very nice

What was your reaction when your husband tells you to try Nyack?

Back