Married Hotwives over 50 ???

I would love to know how you got your start! PM me if you care to share please.
i, really, do not know the answer to how we started. i gave my wife a hall pass in 1968 before i knew what a hall pass was. this was, obviously, before internet ,or any other outside influence.

i gave her the OK to give one of my AF buddies a BJ. i didn't know until about 5 yrs ago that it never happened.

we were only 19 & i have no idea why i told her it was ok.

then, after being apart for about 30 years we reconnected, even though we lived 700 miles apart. i had retired & moved south.

we started having phone sex until one night i read her a story from a site, different from this one.. it was about a women who has a girl's night out & gets home about 3-4;00am.

her husband asked her why so late & she confesses she went home with some guy she met in the club.

the story goes on with wife having a relationship with the guy & he becomes her BF with hubby's approval.

after my wife rubbed out 2 O's, i asked her if she could see herself living a LS like Sheila, without hesitation, she said yes.
then, after i picked myself up off the floor, LOl......

over the next few weeks, we talked about funding a stud for her. unfortunately, for her, after hubby no. 2 died, she hadn't had sex, with someone, in almost 5 years. she agreed & i placed a couple of adds in sites like this one. it led to her being, officially, shared at age 72.

unfortunately, she passed on 2/1/21 at age 73.

i, really, do not know the answer to how we started. i gave my wife a hall pass in 1968 before i knew what a hall pass was. this was, obviously, before internet ,or any other outside influence.

i gave her the OK to give one of my AF buddies a BJ. i didn't know until about 5 yrs ago that it never happened.

we were only 19 & i have no idea why i told her it was ok.

then, after being apart for about 30 years we reconnected, even though we lived 700 miles apart. i had retired & moved south.

we started having phone sex until one night i read her a story from a site, different from this one.. it was about a women who has a girl's night out & gets home about 3-4;00am.

her husband asked her why so late & she confesses she went home with some guy she met in the club.

the story goes on with wife having a relationship with the guy & he becomes her BF with hubby's approval.

after my wife rubbed out 2 O's, i asked her if she could see herself living a LS like Sheila, without hesitation, she said yes.
then, after i picked myself up off the floor, LOl......

over the next few weeks, we talked about funding a stud for her. unfortunately, for her, after hubby no. 2 died, she hadn't had sex, with someone, in almost 5 years. she agreed & i placed a couple of adds in sites like this one. it led to her being, officially, shared at age 72.

unfortunately, she passed on 2/1/21 at age 73.
Thank you for sharing and so sorry for your loss! Way too young! 🙏

We started in the Hotwife LS in our 30s. I think she reached her physical and sexual peak in the 50s. On her 50th birthday she fucked her first BBC. She also became more willing to fuck 3 or 4 men in an evening. Acted as a Stripper for a friends Batchelor's part, etc. Love the look she is giving me while we wait for Nate,her first BBC to show up at the hotelup4.jpg

We started in the Hotwife LS in our 30s. I think she reached her physical and sexual peak in the 50s. On her 50th birthday she fucked her first BBC. She also became more willing to fuck 3 or 4 men in an evening. Acted as a Stripper for a friends Batchelor's part, etc. Love the look she is giving me while we wait for Nate,her first BBC to show up at the hotelView attachment 6634045
Can I have a date with her, please?

Back