Married help

If will be difficult to find the right fit for her but keep looking. Women want a respectful gentleman who can treat them like a lady in public and like a slut in the bedroom. You need to find a guy who can do both!

thats part of it ...we only want the bedroom part ...the first black guy she did was an asshole and thats my fault ...second was ok but wasnt into the taking pics etc ...third guy was honestly a waste of time small and lasted for 2 mins then left ......like I said here its either too young and assholes or older and demanding

Try continuing gently with the role playing. She needs time to process the past and acclimatise to the future. Don’t rush her, stop when she says stop but it sounds like she won’t go external until at least she is comfortable with role playing it.

Try continuing gently with the role playing. She needs time to process the past and acclimatise to the future. Don’t rush her, stop when she says stop but it sounds like she won’t go external until at least she is comfortable with role playing it.

its more shes hung up on cheating and being married when I dont care I want to see her fucked and stretched

Back