Married Females.

Your story could be ours married in the late eighties too. My Husband is Mexican-American and the my parents were barely accepting of him. They actively tried to get us to split up before the marriage. They would not have accepted a black husband. I had the chance to be with a Black man in college but I chickened out and ended up giving him a hand job under a blanket at a party. So no I wouldn't have was too intimidated by my parents to have considered the idea.
Aww! Yes, very similar to me! I wonder if this made us want to go with black guys even more, that's why we do what we do now? X

Difficult question...

First and foremost, I could not be without my ******* in my life. So if losing my current husband meant losing them, then no.

If I was doing black back in high school and things went diffrent then maybe, but I have to consider the ******* first.
Thanks for your reply.

No swinging is what exposed me to going black. Had an opportunity to be with a black guy at a party my husband gave me a green light and I finally found out what I missed out on in college
Yea, my husband did the same, I started by swinging too. But I've always been curious about BBC. At least we got there in the end! X

Reactions: wit
Difficult question...

First and foremost, I could not be without my ******* in my life. So if losing my current husband meant losing them, then no.

If I was doing black back in high school and things went diffrent then maybe, but I have to consider the ******* first.
Thanks for your reply.

you are blessed![/QUOTE
well I was with a black man, ever before having sex with my at the time white boyfriend..lol..guess it has just always been how I've been, but being a good southern girl from a very conservative religious small town family, just wasn't in the stars for me to bring a black man home to tell my parents I was going to marry him!!....sort of weird how due to our family values, it lead me to lie and cheat....but I am growing to a point where I feel like I need to be who I am....2016 might see some big changes for me....
Thanks for your reply.

well I was with a black man, ever before having sex with my at the time white boyfriend..lol..guess it has just always been how I've been, but being a good southern girl from a very conservative religious small town family, just wasn't in the stars for me to bring a black man home to tell my parents I was going to marry him!!....sort of weird how due to our family values, it lead me to lie and cheat....but I am growing to a point where I feel like I need to be who I am....2016 might see some big changes for me....
Thanks for your reply.

Back