Married Females.

Although I believe black guys are the only guys who can fuck good but I won't marry one because I knew for sure that he will not allow me to fuck more black guys............from my own experience with black guys for over than 15 years I found that black man is usually more jealous than white guy and I am sure if I was married to a black guy I won't be happily fucking so many black guys as I do now with my white husband.

Although I believe black guys are the only guys who can fuck good but I won't marry one because I knew for sure that he will not allow me to fuck more black guys............from my own experience with black guys for over than 15 years I found that black man is usually more jealous than white guy and I am sure if I was married to a black guy I won't be happily fucking so many black guys as I do now with my white husband.
Thanks for your reply.

I had my first BBC while in college, well before I met Hubby. My first black boyfriend rocked my little white girl world:D, but he graduated first and the relationship didn't last. If it had, I might well have married him instead. :blackheart:I was with SEVERAL men before I met Hubby and I've been with SEVERAL since. Hubby and I are still together and have two great *******. I guess it works for us!:lips:

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.

I had my first BBC while in college, well before I met Hubby. My first black boyfriend rocked my little white girl world:D, but he graduated first and the relationship didn't last. If it had, I might well have married him instead. :blackheart:I was with SEVERAL men before I met Hubby and I've been with SEVERAL since. Hubby and I are still together and have two great *******. I guess it works for us!:lips:
Thanks for your reply.

Can't really say. I didn't have sex with a black man till well after I was married and even before I only had sex with a few white guys. Right now I have the best of both worlds a husband that lets me live this lifestyle and plenty of black guys that want me! May be so if I was with black men from the start though.

Thanks for your reply.

Can't really say. I didn't have sex with a black man till well after I was married and even before I only had sex with a few white guys. Right now I have the best of both worlds a husband that lets me live this lifestyle and plenty of black guys that want me! May be so if I was with black men from the start though.
Thanks for your reply.

Good question! I honestly don't know. Back in the 80's white girls were just starting to go with black guys near us but it wasn't the 'done thing' to do. And my Dad, who isn't racist I have to say, but he frowned on girls who went with black guys. He wouldn't have been happy if I had a black boyfriend. If only he knew now the whole truth of who I go with now!
I met my hubby in the late 80s and have had a brilliant, happy marriage with sexy fun thrown in. I wouldn't have missed that for anything. But if I had gone with a fun, confident, good looking, energetic black guy like I have done in recent times, would I have married him instead? Difficult, but at least now I have the best of both worlds! X

Good question! I honestly don't know. Back in the 80's white girls were just starting to go with black guys near us but it wasn't the 'done thing' to do. And my Dad, who isn't racist I have to say, but he frowned on girls who went with black guys. He wouldn't have been happy if I had a black boyfriend. If only he knew now the whole truth of who I go with now!
I met my hubby in the late 80s and have had a brilliant, happy marriage with sexy fun thrown in. I wouldn't have missed that for anything. But if I had gone with a fun, confident, good looking, energetic black guy like I have done in recent times, would I have married him instead? Difficult, but at least now I have the best of both worlds! X
Your story could be ours married in the late eighties too. My Husband is Mexican-American and the my parents were barely accepting of him. They actively tried to get us to split up before the marriage. They would not have accepted a black husband. I had the chance to be with a Black man in college but I chickened out and ended up giving him a hand job under a blanket at a party. So no I wouldn't have was too intimidated by my parents to have considered the idea.

Your story could be ours married in the late eighties too. My Husband is Mexican-American and the my parents were barely accepting of him. They actively tried to get us to split up before the marriage. They would not have accepted a black husband. I had the chance to be with a Black man in college but I chickened out and ended up giving him a hand job under a blanket at a party. So no I wouldn't have was too intimidated by my parents to have considered the idea.

And now? ........

well I was with a black man, ever before having sex with my at the time white boyfriend..lol..guess it has just always been how I've been, but being a good southern girl from a very conservative religious small town family, just wasn't in the stars for me to bring a black man home to tell my parents I was going to marry him!!....sort of weird how due to our family values, it lead me to lie and cheat....but I am growing to a point where I feel like I need to be who I am....2016 might see some big changes for me....

Back