Married Females.

Seems like many people seem confused about falling in love imo.

Do you fall in love with a cock? (some member actually said `Me married to a white cock")
Do you fall in love with a skin color (like black men are not marriage candidates for anything but their skin color or cock size)

When you marry someone I hope you do it because you are simply so in love you want to spend the rest of your life with each other.

Unlike a kink/fetish this should never be about race.

Just my 2 cents.

Yea, my husband did the same, I started by swinging too. But I've always been curious about BBC. At least we got there in the end! X
Thanks for your reply.
you are blessed!
Thanks for your reply.
Seems like many people seem confused about falling in love imo.

Do you fall in love with a cock? (some member actually said `Me married to a white cock")
Do you fall in love with a skin color (like black men are not marriage candidates for anything but their skin color or cock size)

When you marry someone I hope you do it because you are simply so in love you want to spend the rest of your life with each other.

Unlike a kink/fetish this should never be about race.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for your reply.

Although I believe black guys are the only guys who can fuck good but I won't marry one because I knew for sure that he will not allow me to fuck more black guys............from my own experience with black guys for over than 15 years I found that black man is usually more jealous than white guy and I am sure if I was married to a black guy I won't be happily fucking so many black guys as I do now with my white husband.
\

You mentioned that you have found that black men are usually more jealous and I have found this to be completely opposite with the black men I know. After only being involved with my black boyfriend not more than six months, I was devastated when he first asked me to have sex with one of his black friends.. I was apposed to it from the beginning but eventually he talked me into it. I thought it was only going to be a one-time-thing for him but after him knowing that the first time was surprisingly very exciting for me, not more than a couple months later, he talked me into it again.. and then again.. Even now today, he still shares me but we have now limited it more like swinging with other IR couples (bm/wf only) who are very close friends. I have also chatted with other white women who are outside our circle and there has been very, very few of them who hasn't mentioned that they've been shared by there black lovers at some time in there lives.. What do other white women say about this and have you been shared also... and for you black guys, do you always share your white girlfriends with other black buddies..??

well I was with a black man, ever before having sex with my at the time white boyfriend..lol..guess it has just always been how I've been, but being a good southern girl from a very conservative religious small town family, just wasn't in the stars for me to bring a black man home to tell my parents I was going to marry him!!....sort of weird how due to our family values, it lead me to lie and cheat....but I am growing to a point where I feel like I need to be who I am....2016 might see some big changes for me....

Good for you countrygurl.. Once you finally express your true self in reference to your true choice in men, you will feel like a mountain was just removed from your shoulders.. Yes, you will most likely lose a few friends for your choice but if you do, they were most likely NOT good friends anyway.. Always remember, a good friend will always be there for you and will respect you for who you really are no matter what.. and that goes for family also. I myself lost a few friends for my choice in black men, but I can honestly say that for every friend I lost, I gained 3 to 4 more. It's a long story how this happens but believe me when I say this and a number of other women I've chatted with has told me the same thing about gaining friends. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me anything but maybe it would be better in private conversation if that would be better for you..

Back