Married Couple Hot Blonde Wife Loves BBC

Hello, I would love to see a pic or 2 of you. If you're a PAWG, or Whooty, i'd like to take you to bed and train you on how to be a real submissive for BBC! I'm 8" long, thick, hard and know how to give you the best in sexual pleasures! I'm also very oral, too! What are you all up for?? Need sexual training on the way to sexual enjoyment?

Your hot wife is a true joy to behold! I want her slim, sexy white body to be fully under my sexual control in the bedroom. Besides, just fucking her and having her suck pleasure my hard 8" long thick BBC, I will tie her wrists to the bedposts making somewhat helpless, ready to be ruled by a Dominant Black man !! Of course you'll be there to take plenty of hot very sexy pics to show and share! I will place a blindfold on her pretty slut face and have her suck my black dick and she'll be wearing the blindfold as I tongue her tight pussy, capture her clitoris with my warm mouth, hungry lips and just suck on it hard while flicking my hot tongue back and forth! i want her white body shaking with total sexual pleasures!

We are Rick and Nancy..... I am 56 she is 43 loves to fuck BBC while I watch........

Nancy is a very sexy petite blonde 5'2 90lbs 32a 24 34 We live in Cocoa Beach Fla
Will travel for the right guy or guys always host and handle all expenses..................contact us if you have interest.....

View attachment 139196
shes very cute, south georgia here. pm if you're interested

Thanks Rick that's why I joined this site. U are one lucky man. If I were in Florida Rick I would have a toast just for U. Help me find a beautiful white lady like what u have or any in those nice pics U send out. I will follow U to
hell and back.

I can only imagine u waking up every morning looking at that pussy and not wanting to fill her with cock. Next time have her bend over and let me see her pink pussy smile from behind.

Back