Married Couple Hot Blonde Wife Loves BBC

We are Rick and Nancy..... I am 56 she is 43 loves to fuck BBC while I watch........

Nancy is a very sexy petite blonde 5'2 90lbs 32a 24 34 We live in Cocoa Beach Fla
Will travel for the right guy or guys always host and handle all expenses..................contact us if you have interest.....

View attachment 139196
i will love to fuck u hard & wanna make u cum on my BBC
i m 30 from Miami USA & i have money so can come anywher in d world
i have a 10 inch BBC & i wanna make u cum on my BBC
u r sexy hot beauty & i wanna take u hard
if u want to mail me
wid some sexy nasty pics mail me on

johnsoncharlse83@rediffmail.com

Mmm, your wife looks so damn sexy, so frigging hot, sexually desirable!! I love a sexy White woman who's naked and wears those high heeled slides, which makes her legs, calves stand out! I want ths her lily white legs to be tossed over my strong, wide, dark shouldesr so I can drive deeply into her wet pussy! Have she sitting on top of me, facing away from me as she rides that very hard thick BBC like a true cowgirl! Pumping her white ass up and down on my hard cock, until she explodes with shaking orgasms! nice to see her here on this sexy site.

You're welcome! she will get that all of that from me and much more! I love a sexy White woman who likes her sex rough and aggressive!! We should talk more and perhaps meet on yahoo messenger.

Back