Married Black Men ...

I rarely see discussions from the black, male contributors here who are married.
Are there any of you here, and how does your wife handle your seeing white females for sex? Or does she even know?
Great question, I've often wondered myself. I know my of only one myself, and their marriage is open. She has her fetishes as well.

Not the one who's married to me unfortunately.
:blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace: @JerseyGirl- don't get mad just get even GF.

@MacNfries - interesting question you posed here and I wonder why you want to know? For the record I'm not married now but I was at one time in my life and my wife was bi-sexual and bi-racial (black and white parents) and she liked to watch me fuck other women but mostly spanish, other bi-racial and black women she would pick out or pick up. She wasn't into white women sexually that I know of at that time but had them as friends. One time we were out in DC and she caught me supposedly as I don't know if I was or not staring at some white-girls ass so she said and boy was she hot at me for a good hour.

I realized something was up after she gave me the silent treatment for a good 30min and I finally had to break the silence and ask her what was up and she lit into me about staring at some white girls ass. Again I didn't know who she was referring to so I asked her to tell me what the girl looked like and she just said well you know who...lol. How do you defend yourself against something like that? So I guess you can say yeah she had a problem with me staring much less even fucking a white women.

My same ex-wife here crazy as she was kept wanting to fuck me after we were divorced too which we did once. And she bragged to her white GF saying "my ex-husband still got it." I said to her B.S. you aint tell your GF that and she put her GF on the phone and in her white southern girl accent she said 'yup she was bragging to me about you saying dam he still got it.' For what that's worth lol.

However I see alot of Black women with white men in DC, I mean alot so things are changing at least around here and my ex-wife was from FL by the way where there is alot of inter-mixing going on there.

~BBB76

Black&White

Look so good together
DFdlQ1vWAAEMCoJ.jpg_large.jpg DFUy1daWAAA0Zf2.jpg_large.jpg

Last edited:
@MacNfries - interesting question you posed here and I wonder why you want to know?
Well, I felt I already knew, but wanted to take a survey of the married black men here. Think I've mentioned this a couple times, but when I'm at the office, I often eat lunch with a few of the guys that are there regularly, and a couple of them are black males ... one's single, and the other married. And we often discuss things like this ... sometimes I initiate the discussions, I guess, but both guys look at the white ladies quite a bit and occasionally make comments. So our discussions can get quite interesting. In many of my posts, I'm often reflecting answers & comments I hear at my office. You'd love our office ... about 80% females, mostly in late 20's - early 40's, about half married. We even have a couple identical twins (early 20s & single) working there, and they are quite distracting sometimes as they wear some outfits that make a man's mind wander a bit ... LOL

I rarely see discussions from the black, male contributors here who are married.
Are there any of you here, and how does your wife handle your seeing white females for sex? Or does she even know?
Hmmm....Interesting question. Never thought of that....
I feel like if there are Black married men here then someone ain't doing their job at the crib!
When I was married I wasn't even AWARE of ******* like this - mainly because Ex-Wife was/is so drop dead gorgeous....we were too busy fucking each other and meeting people out at clubs/bars/Target/Movies/Whole Foods/library/concerts/school meetings/job meetings/ etc.. (you get the point lol) - online forums weren't even necessary let alone meeting people online.

I don't know...maybe its just Me. I found this place by accident one night, purely out of boredom.

I stayed because people like when I post *******.

-Mike

Hey Mac, long time no talk. I'm am a member of the rare species of which you speak, a married black male on this site.

As for my circumstances, me and my wife have an open marriage, so I don't have to sneak around or construct some FBI-level veil of secrecy to do it.

That being said, I'm not out sticking my dick into anything female that moves. Constraints on my time means that I really don't play very often.

Back