Manic About BBC Sizes?!?

Are You Most Concerned About a Black Man's Cock Size

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Not Relevant ... As Long As the Sex is Good!

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Women want a guy with a big cock. It doesn't have to be huge that I will agree with. We want to be able to pump and move without fear of the dreaded fall-out. If your into being DP'd the longer the better. I like a little more than just the cockhead inside of me and spending half yor time reaching to grab his cock to reinsert it or waiting for him to put it back in sucks. I will take the big one every time. Sorry but Im all about being used by the big one. If your getting DP'd its nice to have a thick one for your pussy and one a ltrles less thick for your ass. If there is a third to suck on in my world he would very big too.

You have to look @ things for what they are! Half the women here, men pretending to be women... Whites guys are pretending to black on here! People stealing pics of mens dick.... Which is very sad, but to each its own!!!! And last half these women here will never go near a black dick...... Just a fantasy for them to indulge in! The same goes for the husbands here wanting to see there wives with black men....
church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my husband isnt the biggest BBC but i tell u now he hits the spot and i have never strayed!!! sex is what 2 people make of it!!!! i have had one HUGE black american cock before and i tell u i couldnt enjoy the sex it was just toooo big for me...... i felt like my pussy was gonna get peirced through!!! Its the man and woman and how they make it work. to me its like saying that a phat woman or skinny woman arent as good as eachother; when in fact its how that woman works it u hear me?
well said miss lady

Unlike others here I am not a passive cuckold, everyone's tastes, it's rare that she enjoys to be fucked by another dick and when it does it is because I ordered it or because I fucking well violently before and then I do her fucked afterwards, she can not hold back and she feels humiliated, what excites. Better is the dick, more simple is to make her cum,
against his volontée

Perhaps she requires a black man who's very assertive before her.

well it's all depend on how you use it, most women between 8-11 inch and thick is always good but we forgetting the important factor. it's about the anticipation and how the women brain react to you. you may have biggest dick but if you haven't stimulate her brain and mind she won't enjoy it at all,And you may have average size if you build anticipation,chemistry and everything and if you know how to reach the best spot i bet you going to make here wet the bed.Just think for a second how lesbians pleasure their partners just fingers and tip of tongue its all required for them.So if you are men think if a lesbian pleasure her partner why can't you do it

Women want a guy with a big cock. It doesn't have to be huge that I will agree with. We want to be able to pump and move without fear of the dreaded fall-out. If your into being DP'd the longer the better. I like a little more than just the cockhead inside of me and spending half yor time reaching to grab his cock to reinsert it or waiting for him to put it back in sucks. I will take the big one every time. Sorry but Im all about being used by the big one. If your getting DP'd its nice to have a thick one for your pussy and one a ltrles less thick for your ass. If there is a third to suck on in my world he would very big too.

One the reasons I realized how small and inadequate I am was when my exes would constantly get annoyed at me for "falling out" It ended a lot of relationships. Now I admit they deserved better. More. I hope all of them have found a Big Black Cock to fill them up.

Size obviously matters; somethings' gotta be there for friction to happen. Beyond that, it's all mental, and for that reason, for some people color and/or culture matters. The forbidden, is intensely erotic. Bottom line, sex is a very personal thing, that can turn our bodies into fireworks if shared with the right person(s).

I love to be fucked hard so when I ask size it isn't always to make sure its big enough but to also make sure its not TOO big. When I was younger I got sent to the hospital from getting it too rough from more than I could handle, and he was white go figure. Anyone who says size doesn't matter has never had a guy with a huge dick that didn't know how to use it properly.

I love to be fucked hard so when I ask size it isn't always to make sure its big enough but to also make sure its not TOO big. When I was younger I got sent to the hospital from getting it too rough from more than I could handle, and he was white go figure. Anyone who says size doesn't matter has never had a guy with a huge dick that didn't know how to use it properly.

Do you still get intimidated if you meet someone who's packing something big?

I watched a documentary/expose type film done in the UK. It was about the relationship between 'penis size', men, and women.

The take away was simple:

1. Size definitely matters to women.

2. Most women actually want bigger dicks than they can actually handle (they had women mold penises with clay to the penis size they desired -- these dicks were actually bigger than something like 90% of men, if I recall). These women were all white women (not that it matters).

3. When women say that "size doesn't matter," they are almost always saying it to protect the self esteem of men.

Here is a link to the film: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-penis-and-everyone-elses/

According to my Wife, who has had short cocks, long cocks, thick ones, thin ones, cocks of all different sizes and all different colors, the best cock is one that is sufficiently thick to fit snug enough to give her a sense of fullness without causing painful stretching, long enough to fill her completely without being so long that she feels like she is being battered and bruised and attached to a man that knows how to use it to find all the right spots and play her to an orgasmic crescendo.

Unfortunately, while she finds mine long enough to tickle her cervix and she enjoys my style, she finds mine to be too thick (7"x5.5") to fit comfortably and I don't reach my own orgasm quickly enough to suit her as she enjoys feeling her lover ejaculate inside her and I tend to wear her out.

So, the point is that women are all different and what one thinks is perfect another will find too big or too small, BUT, just like the three bears, for every one of them there is one out there that fits just right. :)

Oh, and another thought for all the Black guys that worry that they aren't big enough because they don't measure up to the foot long BBC stereotype: my Wife is one of those ladies who isn't interested in a huge cock. Mine is just a little above average (7" x 5.5") for a white guy and she would rather have one a bit thinner, but not longer, which means most average Black guys would be right in the ball park being about my size.
There are a lot of women out there that would be happy with what you have to offer as long as you are the whole package.

Its all about preference. And sure an average size cock can satisfy a woman but there is no doubt that having a bigger cock adds to it. I don't always go balls deep during sex and the women still cum which is great because its like I have an extra gear I haven't gone to. Its like the difference between a v6 car and a v8. The v6 can go fast topping out at 120 but the v8 can get there faster and still has more to go (refering to length) afterwards. Also in this lifestyle you shouldn't be surprised if someone asks about how big you are. They are looking for sex and that goes along with it. Now if a white women comes up to you on the street and ask then that's rude. But online and in lifestyle places that should be expected. Especially since some look for black males because they have the fantasy of a black man with a BBC

Its all about preference. And sure an average size cock can satisfy a woman but there is no doubt that having a bigger cock adds to it.

Absolutely all about preference. However, for some, a bigger cock may actually detract rather than add. If a woman is built small there, even though it can stretch to some degree, it can be painful.

I don't always go balls deep during sex and the women still cum which is great because its like I have an extra gear I haven't gone to. Its like the difference between a v6 car and a v8. The v6 can go fast topping out at 120 but the v8 can get there faster and still has more to go (refering to length) afterwards.

That's great and having more in reserve is a good thing in general.
The problem is not all guys are able to or care about controlling it, so while you may be a considerate lover and only give what your lady can handle, others just go full bore in the heat of the moment. This causes some women to avoid larger hung guys and pick those that they figure are just big enough- sort of like having a rev limiter to prevent damaging the cylinders by bending the valves.

Also in this lifestyle you shouldn't be surprised if someone asks about how big you are. They are looking for sex and that goes along with it. Now if a white women comes up to you on the street and ask then that's rude. But online and in lifestyle places that should be expected. Especially since some look for black males because they have the fantasy of a black man with a BBC

I'm not surprised at all and expect that the size issue is one of the most intriguing things about this lifestyle for many. There an old saying about not overfilling your dinner plate because your eyes are bigger than your stomach. A lot of women have eyes bigger than their vaginas.

However, there is a lot more to the Black mystique for white women than just the man's cock size. There's also the aura of power, confidence and sensuality a Black Man exudes.
So if an average or slightly larger hung Black Man has all that working, he doesn't need to worry about not being stereotypical BBC, because a white woman is still going to be attracted to him and more than likely he will still be considered hung large by her especially if her husband or boyfriend is an average or smaller hung white guy.

Will- On point with your comments here. Although I'm a Bull I do consider the wives I'm fucking and don't just ram them if they can't handle my length. Easing into taking every inch I have seems to be the best way to go about it, although painful they say its a good pain and get use to it. As you pointed out the bigger cocks aren't for all as they may not be able to handle or had the wrong big cock scare them off it but I'm thinking we can agree that a 3 to 5 inch fully erect cock isn't getting the job done. In that case bigger is better. I also agree with you that its more than just the black cock size that attract wives. But it is definitely on the list. I get asked the size of my cock in the lifestyle often, but that is usually after they've seen a pic. Some ask black guys because theyre just curious and others are size queens and anything less ruins it for them. I don't think the size question is anything to get upset about because I think its a valid question in this lifestyle where the term BBC is often used.

Will- On point with your comments here. Although I'm a Bull I do consider the wives I'm fucking and don't just ram them if they can't handle my length. Easing into taking every inch I have seems to be the best way to go about it, although painful they say its a good pain and get use to it. As you pointed out the bigger cocks aren't for all as they may not be able to handle or had the wrong big cock scare them off it but I'm thinking we can agree that a 3 to 5 inch fully erect cock isn't getting the job done. In that case bigger is better. I also agree with you that its more than just the black cock size that attract wives. But it is definitely on the list. I get asked the size of my cock in the lifestyle often, but that is usually after they've seen a pic. Some ask black guys because theyre just curious and others are size queens and anything less ruins it for them. I don't think the size question is anything to get upset about because I think its a valid question in this lifestyle where the term BBC is often used.

I absolutely agree that less than 5", especially if it is lacking girth, usually isn't going to do much unless the guy is one hell of a cocksman! Even then he's definitely at a disadvantage.

Those of you fortunate enough to belong in the BBC category do have the initial advantage of the size mystique going for you and that's great because it brings a lot of, as you say, curious and size queen white gals your way and into the lifestyle in general. Those, such as yourself, that don't simply rely on size alone will definitely score mega repeat pussy!

I just like to remind the more average endowed Black Men that they aren't out of the game and that while most white women might like to see ten inches or more, they usually won't be all that disappointed at getting a nice seven inch joy stick, especially if hubby is sporting a four inch pencil.
There are some white women that are actually looking for someone like them, especially if he has his game on.

Back