Manic About BBC Sizes?!?

Are You Most Concerned About a Black Man's Cock Size

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Not Relevant ... As Long As the Sex is Good!

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For what its worth.... the biggest cock Ive ever had was attached to a black man. The smallest cock Ive ever had was attached to a .... wait for it.... black man.
While size does play a role, I consider it a minor factor. Skill is the key! the large dick I mentioned, He was to busy being impressed with himself to do much for me. The guy with the small dick knew it and made every effort to see that I enjoyed myself. Sorry if I burst any bubbles!

That is so true... I have been with many men with different size cocks and I have been fucked senseless by big cock as well as smaller cocks... I just enjoy the mental aspect of being made to feel sexy or desired.. A larger cock is just a nice bonus but never is it a neccesity...

Not all white girls are size queens. To tell the truth some have no choice. I have a very small pussy cant take the big ones. The blackman Im cheating with is smaller than my husband.

While Amie says it is not the only factor that makes her excited, she does enjoy a really big cock every once in a while. Especially if it is black!

While Amie says it is not the only factor that makes her excited, she does enjoy a really big cock every once in a while. Especially if it is black!

Enjoying a good black cock is great, and something more and more white wives ought to indulge in.

I simply hate it and I do get put off if/when a couple enquire about my cock size.

Back