Male members: Which position makes you cum easiest?

I am male and cum easiest from...

• Total voters

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Hey guys,

what's the position you cum easiest from?

Please, if you take part in the poll, also answer to the thread the following question: Do you consider yourself more of a Dom, a sub or something inbetween? Thank you.

Of course you are also welcome to suggest another different position or style of fucking that has not already been mentioned here. ;)

Sorry man I don't cum easy! I cum after I have given a woman numerous orgasms and when she's has enough, meaning I cum primarily when I want to. Every once in a blue moon I meet one that has that pussy so good it's kryptonite and all my super BBC strength fails!🤣😂 But trust and believe me that I get that ass back on the second round!

Hey guys,

Please, if you take part in the poll, also answer to the thread the following question: Do you consider yourself more of a Dom, a sub or something inbetween? Thank you.

Of course you are also welcome to suggest another different position or style of fucking that has not already been mentioned here. ;)
The absolute "easiest" way for me to cum with my woman is reverse cowgirl.
My energy expenditure is lessened and I'm not focusing on her as I usually do.

The next position her bent over the bed.
Standing doggystyle.

The third me standing. Her on all fours on the edge of the bed doggystyle.

Fourth being straight up missionary style on the bed.

Interestingly enough the "strongest" orgasms for me come from the last three.
Know it has something to do with the my energy output.
I'm dominant in most things in life including sex.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Reverse cowgirl will definitely have me nutting easy and I am A DOM

Damn good question....made me think, and since I can, I'm laying out my thought process here...
  • Over 55 years of cummin', most have been from missionary. That says something.
  • I get the biggest charge out of reverse cowgirl. I love to see dat ass doing its thing on my dick. Not much better.
  • She gets off the most - I think - me, banging up against dat ass doggy style, and I'm all about her pleasure, her getting off and her getting the most intense orgasm she can. Damn that feels so good knowing it was me, doing my thing, my way, that got her off! (That would be dom, though...)
But the question is cum the easiest. As usual with me, the "ass" has it, and the answer is my favorite position - prone bone. Yeah...no way in hell I don't cum and cum hardest from the prone bone position, and since that's physically one of the most prominent dominant positions, you could say I'm more a dom but I'm frankly whatever the hell is going to get me and her off the most intensely and the most times. I could give a s h i t what anyone calls it or what it even is -- the good hard cum for both is supreme. And it depends on the woman, the circumstances, the place, the time, etc. If I get us there or she does, that's winning to me.

I don't cum💦 until I have had enough of listening to a hotwife moaning and screaming in *******, until I have had enough of her quivering and shaking uncontrollably during her orgasms, until I feel as though her pussy has been stretched and filled well enough, until I feel that she's well used and that it's hubby's turn to fuck her now!♠️

With her hand because that’s all I get lol. But I’ve always struggled to cum if I weren’t on my back. I think I’m just used to it. The only way I’ve made a woman cum while penetrating her was when she was grinding on me, so for her it was more of the clit stimulation. I’ve actually popped out of my wife and ex while they were grinding and they didn’t notice and still came because it felt good grinding on me

Sorry man I don't cum easy! I cum after I have given a woman numerous orgasms and when she's has enough, meaning I cum primarily when I want to. Every once in a blue moon I meet one that has that pussy so good it's kryptonite and all my super BBC strength fails!🤣😂 But trust and believe me that I get that ass back on the second round!
Of course you do. And on round 6,7 and 8. …

Back