Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Very similar

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Would love to experience

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Couplette

Couple
We are a happily married couple with 3 children. On our 20th anniversary we were given a holiday gift to southern Spain by friends which would have been one of the rare holidays alone together without the children. We took the opportunity and had a wonderful 4 days near the city of Malaga.

The first days were mainly chillin by the pool, shopping and lots of good sleep. On the last evening after a dinner we were returning to our hotel when we noticed a little bar not far from where we were staying. The place was discrete with only a small sign, and people seemed to be going in, so we decided to stop and have a *******.

At the entrance we were greeted by a lovely local, and although she couldn’t really speak English she could speak German, which my wife could speak as well. She told us that this is a couples bar and we were welcome to come in for a ******* if we like. Not wanting to feel awkward, we smiled and said its ok, well just come in for a *******.

My wife and I just smiled at each other and headed to the bar. We are not swingers or have never even considered the idea, but the fact that we were now in this place, our curiosity made us stay to observe…we were silently giggling the whole time watching the guests arrive.

There was nothing unusual or creepy about the place, it was like any other local bar and that made us relatively relaxed to enjoy the drinks. After a couple of drinks we decided to pay and leave, but as we were, the host asked if we wanted a tour of the place.

In the time that we were there we saw couples come and go through another door to the upstairs. The host showed us through the establishment, she even gave us ball masks to wear as we walked through the curtained hallways, to a point where we could here light talking and the sound of people having sex.

My wife squeezed my hand as we walked passed the different rooms and observed the different activities. One room was walled with gloryholes where the couples playing inside to could touch or stroke other couples standing outside the room. It was the first time we had seen so many hard dicks ad naked bodies in close proximity in one room..

My wife and I went back to the bar and had another ******* to absorb what we had just seen, we kissed and smooched and agreed that it was an incredibly turn on. In the moment we were both in, we decided to rather than wait till we got back to our room, we could just do it here…I was excited, my wife was a little tipsy and really excited to just do it now!

We found a quiet room and I immediately started to go down on her on the mattress floor. It was exciting to think that people maybe observing us as well, in the dimly lit red coloured room. After some time I heard the voice of another couple in the same room, looked up and saw a African American couple seated a meter or two away and playing with each other. We exchanged greetings and kept playing. I was busy down on my wife and now and then looking up noticed the guy stroking his cock while watching us, his girl would come and go but he kept his gaze on our play. It was extremely exciting.

Although I'm describing it in detail here from memory the whole situation was an exciting blur..now and then I would kiss my wife and we would ask each other if everything was ok...in my horniness I said she she could touch him if she likes.. she just smiled..and it didn't take long before I noticed her stroke his erection while I went down on her..his hands touching her breasts and thighs.

At some point my wife asked for a ******* break and we made our way back to the bar..we both were flustered with big grins on our faces..this was crazy and everything happening real fast..we looked at each other and my wife said.."what happens in Malaga stays in Malaga!! "

We then went back to the play room..the couple were still there and my wife and I proceeded to have sex, I think I came in 30 seconds! ....and then I think we cuddled and lay back to watch the other couple also making love.

At some point I went to the restroom, and the lady invited my wife over and they were both giving her husband a head job. It was a hot scene when I returned and I really felt dizzy like I was dreaming...my wife turned to me again and glassy eyed kissed me...we kissed for ages..

The other wife had left the room at this stage and the guy asked if it was ok to play with my wife..? I reactively said "yes" without consulting my wife and she looked and smiled at me,.turned around on her back and I witness the most horniness sight, of the gentleman entering my wife with his lovely thick cock...

it was and still is a blur after that.kissing my wife while another guy was having sexual with her..we lay together in the afterglow afterwards wondering how bizarre our evening had come from a simple ******* to taboo sex..

We haven't done anything like this again..that was almost 2 years ago, but maybe this summer we might try something again.

We are a happily married couple with 3 children. On our 20th anniversary we were given a holiday gift to southern Spain by friends which would have been one of the rare holidays alone together without the children. We took the opportunity and had a wonderful 4 days near the city of Malaga.

The first days were mainly chillin by the pool, shopping and lots of good sleep. On the last evening after a dinner we were returning to our hotel when we noticed a little bar not far from where we were staying. The place was discrete with only a small sign, and people seemed to be going in, so we decided to stop and have a *******.

At the entrance we were greeted by a lovely local, and although she couldn’t really speak English she could speak German, which my wife could speak as well. She told us that this is a couples bar and we were welcome to come in for a ******* if we like. Not wanting to feel awkward, we smiled and said its ok, well just come in for a *******.

My wife and I just smiled at each other and headed to the bar. We are not swingers or have never even considered the idea, but the fact that we were now in this place, our curiosity made us stay to observe…we were silently giggling the whole time watching the guests arrive.

There was nothing unusual or creepy about the place, it was like any other local bar and that made us relatively relaxed to enjoy the drinks. After a couple of drinks we decided to pay and leave, but as we were, the host asked if we wanted a tour of the place.

In the time that we were there we saw couples come and go through another door to the upstairs. The host showed us through the establishment, she even gave us ball masks to wear as we walked through the curtained hallways, to a point where we could here light talking and the sound of people having sex.

My wife squeezed my hand as we walked passed the different rooms and observed the different activities. One room was walled with gloryholes where the couples playing inside to could touch or stroke other couples standing outside the room. It was the first time we had seen so many hard dicks ad naked bodies in close proximity in one room..

My wife and I went back to the bar and had another ******* to absorb what we had just seen, we kissed and smooched and agreed that it was an incredibly turn on. In the moment we were both in, we decided to rather than wait till we got back to our room, we could just do it here…I was excited, my wife was a little tipsy and really excited to just do it now!

We found a quiet room and I immediately started to go down on her on the mattress floor. It was exciting to think that people maybe observing us as well, in the dimly lit red coloured room. After some time I heard the voice of another couple in the same room, looked up and saw a African American couple seated a meter or two away and playing with each other. We exchanged greetings and kept playing. I was busy down on my wife and now and then looking up noticed the guy stroking his cock while watching us, his girl would come and go but he kept his gaze on our play. It was extremely exciting.

Although I'm describing it in detail here from memory the whole situation was an exciting blur..now and then I would kiss my wife and we would ask each other if everything was ok...in my horniness I said she she could touch him if she likes.. she just smiled..and it didn't take long before I noticed her stroke his erection while I went down on her..his hands touching her breasts and thighs.

At some point my wife asked for a ******* break and we made our way back to the bar..we both were flustered with big grins on our faces..this was crazy and everything happening real fast..we looked at each other and my wife said.."what happens in Malaga stays in Malaga!! "

We then went back to the play room..the couple were still there and my wife and I proceeded to have sex, I think I came in 30 seconds! ....and then I think we cuddled and lay back to watch the other couple also making love.

At some point I went to the restroom, and the lady invited my wife over and they were both giving her husband a head job. It was a hot scene when I returned and I really felt dizzy like I was dreaming...my wife turned to me again and glassy eyed kissed me...we kissed for ages..

The other wife had left the room at this stage and the guy asked if it was ok to play with my wife..? I reactively said "yes" without consulting my wife and she looked and smiled at me,.turned around on her back and I witness the most horniness sight, of the gentleman entering my wife with his lovely thick cock...

it was and still is a blur after that.kissing my wife while another guy was having sexual with her..we lay together in the afterglow afterwards wondering how bizarre our evening had come from a simple ******* to taboo sex..

We haven't done anything like this again..that was almost 2 years ago, but maybe this summer we might try something again.
Great experience would love to convince my wife on that experience !
Was it in la costa del sol?

Back