Making Love vs. Fucking!

To the men I have sex with, the sex they have with me may be just fucking, but to me, any time I have sex I am making love.

When my wife and I have sex, we make love. When it's another man between her legs, whether it's a friend, stranger, or acquaintance, it's just plain fucking. She loves getting pumped in the backseat of our car by a man she just met or sneaking off at a party with a friend.

Making love at home with the wife. That seems to rather be the point of that relationship, to me at least.

Fucking otherwise. I need a certain level of emotional distance to cast aside inhibitions and indulge in hard, aggressive, ******* sex. That's not to say that I don't want any emotions involved. Quite the contrary. I'm turned on knowing that they're enjoying it, and you have to at least like them to do that. However, purely recreational, mutually pleasurable, fucking ;-)

It depends who you're with and what my mood is. Could be slow and deep with someone for months, but "I want to ******* it tonight." Never the same MO ha k to back...2s

when we make love it intamate and slow, but when we fucking can be anytime any place or anywhere. we do everything and anything when fucking but when making love it slow ....

my wife prefers love making over hard fucking and for me I get a bigger hardon watching the foreplay between her and a blk lover. this rarely happens on the first fuck it takes a few times before she developes the intimacy with them but when she does its hot

It all depends on the situation but, I do like repeat visits. If it us on going and reguler passion is expressed. Those sporadic visits just a fuck. Nothing better than a slow screw

Back