Making Love vs. Fucking!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Its safe to assume that we all think we know the answer to this question, and yet a lot of us out there find it hard dissociation the two. So let's know what everyone's opinion holds regarding it.

What, to you is/are the basic difference between making love to someone and getting wildly fucked? And whom would you often prefer is performing which to you?

2. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

Im a married woman and mother. Just Fucking for me.

debc and serginho like this.
  3. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

To me it is the level of the emotional bond. My late wife was half my soul, when she died a part of me died with her. The women in the group I like and from time to time someones leaves the group I do miss them but there isn't any real sense of loss.

MAXXNBBC likes this.
  4. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I too am a married woman, married to my white husband for 19 yrs.for me I thrive on the intimacy I share with my gorgeous black lovers! I gaze into they're eyes and get lost as they hold me and kiss me and when they are deep inside me making love to me I become one with them as they release and inject me with they're love! The rush for me is giving myself to them completely as my lovers inseminate me and my husbands looks on and I submit totally to these black men.I am truly a black owned white wife :)

5. bbchoco

bbchoco Active Member

Canada
    I'd love to inseminate your thirsty looking pussy

6. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife liked sex and being drunk increased that desire that she begged me to fuck her and our sex life was more about the act and not the relationship of husband to wife. Since she decided to share her pussy with a wide range of men at anytime she wanted too would say she preferred fucking to making love.

BNJ4BBC likes this.
  7. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Does she still need to get drunk before fucking?

8. Jill military girl

Jill military girl New Member

I like both. Really depends on the situation.

9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    She has an alcohol problem and knows she uses poor judgement when drunk but will still fuck sober just might be in her house and not the backseat of a car.

BNJ4BBC likes this.
  10. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    FUCKING

11. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Ever since I began this lifestyle a year ago, I have learned that I need both. I need the emotional intimacy that comes from making love with my husband, but I also need the physical pleasure of fucking with my lover. But it's not as simple as thinking that it's only fucking with my lover because there is an emotional aspect to that relationship too. How could there not be when it is the best sex of my life?

12. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I love making love with my husband and fucking bbc....however I really LOVE when it crosses both lines with a strong black man.

13. Jennahotwife

Jennahotwife Member

making love with hubby but fucking bbc

14. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

Getting Fucked and used like he owned me.

Ann4BBC likes this.
  15. Beastheat

Beastheat Member

US
    I only fuck because I have sex with alot of wives and they don't love me and I don't love them it's all about pleasure and sex I'm only 22 and I will say I've never made love with anyone

genuinepleasure likes this.
  16. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I guess I'm the odd girl out. My bull makes love to me slowly, with passion and an intensity that Stephen (my husband) tries for but can't quite get accomplished.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy maintaining my bull and fulfilling my role serving his sexual needs but when he comes over and makes love to me,.. Nothing better

Azwildspirit and Splitter like this.
  17. cisco

cisco Member

I start with a slow groove, similar to making love. But I aways finish with hardcore throwing dick hard and fast. Fucking the pussy good.

Azwildspirit likes this.
  18. vanessabbc

vanessabbc Active Member

My husband makes love to me and I think it may be hard for a husband to switch gears with the woman he loves and is sworn to protect.If I am naughty and teasing and agressive, he will fuck me hard. I think you need both for a happyt marriage.

19. cisco

cisco Member

not married but the woman I'm with loves it both ways but it always in with fucking. Think jumping in and just bang right away is not right. even with a stranger. build up to it. then explode..

20. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

i don't think i've ever been with someone that didn't involve some of both.

though in a group situation where things are going wild, it's hard to describe what's happening to you as lovemaking.