Making big progress with wife

I’m getting my girl there. I started with an 8inch blk dildo and after a few weeks of using it on her I crept in a 10in Jason Luv. Haha she straight up loves it. Now I’m tryna get her into trying the real thing. Her birthday is at the end of the month so I’m tryna plan it!!

Attachments

• 7C34FE3F-C193-411D-91F4-6AB787619783.jpeg
    7C34FE3F-C193-411D-91F4-6AB787619783.jpeg
    874.4 KB · Views: 60
In the early stages of trying to open up my white wife of over 10 yrs. to the idea of spreading her legs and fucking a another Man for a first time since we are together datibg and married, that man being a Black man, without coming out and saying it to her. Me playfully hinting here and there and trying to push her fantasies without pushing has finally paid off.. 2 nights ago after pushing her a bit to show me on her phone what turns her in if she had to get off and we weren't together, she out of nowhere shows me a blk man fucking a white woman, i was floored, then it goes to 2 blk men on a wht woman, I said would you ever with a blk man(she never did before)she said she thought about it, if we weren't married she would, she said look at how big blk men are, I left it at that.. sorry for long post but this where I am at and want to follow up thru this window but need advise and help please.. My next step without messing this up? If you read my about page I detailed us without this latest event. Also thinking about getting her on here like we found this site together , could use all thoughts please.

In the early stages of trying to open up my white wife of over 10 yrs. to the idea of spreading her legs and fucking a another Man for a first time since we are together datibg and married, that man being a Black man, without coming out and saying it to her. Me playfully hinting here and there and trying to push her fantasies without pushing has finally paid off.. 2 nights ago after pushing her a bit to show me on her phone what turns her in if she had to get off and we weren't together, she out of nowhere shows me a blk man fucking a white woman, i was floored, then it goes to 2 blk men on a wht woman, I said would you ever with a blk man(she never did before)she said she thought about it, if we weren't married she would, she said look at how big blk men are, I left it at that.. sorry for long post but this where I am at and want to follow up thru this window but need advise and help please.. My next step without messing this up? If you read my about page I detailed us without this latest event. Also thinking about getting her on here like we found this site together , could use all thoughts please.

Back