Mainstream IR Movies

From a dane Lars Von Trier
I'm a bit of a film buff, enjoying a wide range of motion pictures. However I will say that my tastes run largely against the mainstream opinion. For example, I thought '50 Shades of Grey' was better than most critics gave it credit for - especially how well Ana successfully manipulated Christian into her ideal without him realizing it.

That being said, I will say that European films are much more sexually explicit, crossing over into 'taboo' territory easier than American films tend to do. This is a prime example - "Nymphomaniac Parts I and II" were very good in examining this woman's world view. I perceived that she was trying to find acceptance through sex, something that a lot of women do.

Other examples of crossing taboo lines is 'The Story of O' and the Emmanuelle series (I and II - after that, not so much) - both French productions.

I would recommend anyone looking for eroticism start looking through European offerings (most have been dubbed or have sub-titles). I'm sure that in the long run, you won't be disappointed.

Donna

Boardwalk Empire has one of my favorite scenes :)

image2_temp-240.jpg

I tend to lean towards French or European films but I have my all time favorite movie for getting me into the panties of the white women that I meet is Monster Ball with Billy Bob and Halle Berry, that sex scene hasn't failed me yet. Prime example is a coworker who has turned every male down around the school. She felt as though she was above everyone else because her husband was a prominent individual in Miami , she caught him with a Man and she went down in flames around the school. I was the only one who didn't add onto her problem and I took a lot of smack from others wanting me to jump onto the hurt bandwagon. We became so close that we would meet after work for dinner and drinks , she was drinking heavy too. One evening she invited me to her house after her husband moved out. I have an entertainment system in my Yukon so I keep a copy of Monster Ball inside. We pop that movie into her DVD player and when that sex scene came on I grabbed her hand and she jumped onto me tongues flopping and she was rubbing my dick and the minute I rubbed between her crouch it was soaking wet. I nutted in her three times that night and before I left that morning once. She called in to work that day because she was sore and exhausted. She didn't tell the office that.

Not sure if it is avail on Netflix, but The Shaming aka Good Luck Miss Wycoffe is really hott..starring Anne Heywood
View attachment 5021150
There were some rumors that began over some of the scenes. They were closed sets with only the camera man allowed. They might have actually been having sex. But the allure of the film is that Anne and that guy have never confirmed nor denied what they did.

My intuition is that if they faked their facial reactions like that, it was worthy of an Oscar award.

I want to produce three short series per program and then go full production of movies. Where are Hollywood producers heads at. Yes sex sell but how you sell it is the key . Just my two cents, but I think my idea is transforming to the industry.

To the individual that posted to my comment , your not into IR sex. .? That's great for you and I respect your decision , but everyone here is commenting on what we like. Now if you're feeling lonely bounce your a-- onto another site. Thanks for your two cents.

Back