Mainstream IR Movies

Wow!!!! Excellent film that shows raw interracial sex and very bad abuse of a white female in the 1950s. The star even suffers having her beautiful white TiTs burned on a heating radiator while she is being fucked by the black male star. He also made her crawl like a dog tobe able to enjoy being fucked by his black cock.
Absolutely stunning for the 1950s. Back in those days the black man would have been hung for ******* a white woman, maybe worse since he also burned her beautiful white TiTs.

Wow!!!! Excellent film that shows raw interracial sex and very bad abuse of a white female in the 1950s. The star even suffers having her beautiful white TiTs burned on a heating radiator while she is being fucked by the black male star. He also made her crawl like a dog tobe able to enjoy being fucked by his black cock.
Absolutely stunning for the 1950s. Back in those days the black man would have been hung for ******* a white woman, maybe worse since he also burned her beautiful white TiTs.
only saw the short clip here. Wonder if it was all real sex.

Last edited:
I used to follow it when it was on network TV. Did it get more risque when it switched to cable? What streaming service is it on?
When did you stop. His brother ended up married to a white character with an interracial baby. His ******* gets back together with his mom I thing season four or five. All are positive relationships.

The Netflix series In the Dark had and IR scene in it that I thought was hot lately, the lead character is a blind white girl that sleeps around a good bit, she was going to sleep with a friend of hers that was a white guy and he lost his nut before they even got started, just a little bit later a black friend of hers came over and they ended up having sex and afterwards she smiles at him and says Thank You, he’s like for what? Lol It didn’t show much but the IR cuckold implications were pretty hot for me anyway! I was watching with my wife, she didn’t say anything but I’d bet she was thinking it. It was towards the end of the third season.

The movie was released in 1979. It's called "Good Bye Miss Wychoff" and has also been released as "The Shaming".

only saw the short clip here. Wonder if it was all real sex.
The sex scenes are quite explicit for the time(1978-79) for a mainstream release. Both actors(John Lafayette, Anne Heywood) being nude on the floor, with Lafayette's nude butt moving in a realistic sexual intercourse motion between Heywood's legs is more explicit than any other mainstream movie I can think of in that time frame; most nude sex scenes in mainstream releases of that time would have been shot waist up or at an angle not showing such realistic male butt action! Anne Heywood's nipples are erect so she clearly wasn't bored shooting that sex scene with John Lafayette! But real sex not very likely. Anne Heywood's husband ( Raymond Stross) produced the movie.

The sex scenes are quite explicit for the time(1978-79) for a mainstream release. Both actors(John Lafayette, Anne Heywood) being nude on the floor, with Lafayette's nude butt moving in a realistic sexual intercourse motion between Heywood's legs is more explicit than any other mainstream movie I can think of in that time frame; most nude sex scenes in mainstream releases of that time would have been shot waist up or at an angle not showing such realistic male butt action! Anne Heywood's nipples are erect so she clearly wasn't bored shooting that sex scene with John Lafayette! But real sex not very likely. Anne Heywood's husband ( Raymond Stross) produced the movie.
The disappointing part of the movie was that the black male actor had a small cock. They did show it a couple of times in the movie, including the time where he made Anne Heywood get down on her hands and knees and crawl like a dog to be able to enjoy being fucked by his black cock. That scene was very intense and erotic but it would have been better if the black guy had a big black cock. I loved see the black guy take her face and shove it into his crotch that we saw had much black pubic hair on it, while he was completely naked.
I think her husband may have been a cuckold since he produced the movie of his famous white wife being completely naked with a completely naked black man, his wife's face in the black guy's hairy crotch, watching his wife get down on her hands and knees and crawl like a dog to be able to enjoy being fucked by his black cock, seeing the completely naked black man ass and crotch pumping between his completely naked white wife's legs while her nipples were hard, then seeing his wife's TiTs intentionally being burned on a radiator while the black man fucked her for his amusement. Amazing for a film made in 1979!!!!!!
With all of those graphic nude sex scenes and her husband seemingly a cuckold, I bet the black guy really did fuck his wife and he loved watching his wife being fucked by a black man in front of him and many other people, and then millions of people when people watched the movie.
Great tantalizing movie!!!!!

.Wesley Snipes - One Night Stand ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
.Adulterers 2015 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
.Invader 2011⭐⭐⭐⭐
.Michael Beach - Scrapper
.Denzel Washington - Mississippi Masala⭐⭐
.Mena Suvari - Stuck 2007⭐⭐
.Me Chama De Bruna season 2 episode 2
.Insecure season 2 episode 4⭐⭐⭐⭐
.Selma Blair - Storytelling 2001
.(classic) The Shaming 1979⭐⭐
.Peter Coyote - Bitter Moon 1992⭐

If you look these films and shows up you will be able to tell which ones are on streaming services.
MANDINGO WITH KEN NORTON

Back