No Hard Feelings - Netflix movie - Jennifer Lawrence Nekked ; )~

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
My wife was watching this movie yesterday on Netflix, No Hard Feelings staring Jennifer Lawrence.. seems like a slightly newer version of Failure To Launch with Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey, but I digress..

Anywho, at one point we get to see some full frontal nudity :oops:, and a pretty funny fight scene while she's naked.. (maybe a spoiler alert there)

Felt like I should share this info here.

Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Thanks for the heads-up and quick review! :)

Jennifer Lawrence is definitely one of my "celeb-crushes" (sort-of, if I really had those she would be). She seems like a genuinely nice, smart, honest, direct, fun and funny person, at least in the interviews I've seen over the years, and I've liked all of her roles that I've seen so far. My wife loves how often she can't seem to help herself and say "fuck" in just about every interview :ROFLMAO:

So I will definitely have to check that out :) I meant to watch that movie but forgot about the movie until just now :rolleyes: And add a funny nude fight scene and (y)

....she is nude in "Red Sparrow" too BTW ;)

On a related note, although this may not be the case and could be simply a coincidence; the style of the delivery of the full-frontal in "Red Sparrow" almost felt like she was making a statement like "OK, there... yep, I'm a woman. Got it? Good. Move on." after her personal photos were stolen and posted online not too long before that movie was made. If so, good for her taking her image back so to speak, and I think trying to give a big FU to any perceived salaciousness about those perfectly normal and personal photos between her and her BF at the time. ... at least that's how it felt to me when I watched the film 🤷‍♂️, or maybe I'm reading something into the scene that wasn't there.

Anyway, yep, like Jennifer Lawrence, and will have to check out the movie 😁

Last edited:
Back