Maine Wife fucks Anthony.

billrichard

Couple
My wife and I were once active swingers, and frequently attended house parties in southern New England.
We particularly liked the "Rhode Island connection" put on by Willie & Roberta in Providence.

One of first parties found us wandering the house late where we got invited to play with another couple. All the private rooms were occupied and the open room was crowded with people. Eventually we found an area under a stairway with a futon mattress laid out.

We got to playing, with heads banging against the sloping stairway, and asses and elbows everywhere in the confines of not much more than a closet.
The other couple were older and plus sized, and she was, as they say a BBW, which is fine, but just not the type of woman that really turns me on.

So I was halfheartedly, going for it, while her man (Equivalently sized) was looking like a fat kid in a candy store. I looked at my wife while he was pawing and drooling over her and I could read that she also was not really into it.

About that time a young (About our age) black guy looked in on the action and showed he was interested in my wifes goods. He figured she was my wife and we made eye contact whereupon I nodded encouragement for him to join in. Soon the black guy (Anthony) was naked and playing with my wifes tits while the other guy was trying to position himself to fuck her. I quickly spoke up and said let him eat her first.

Grudgingly the first guy moved aside while Anthony got to work licking my wifes pussy and reaching up playing with her nipples.
During this time I had felt a little guilty , so I kept playing with the lady long enough to get her off. She was fortunately one of those who had to have a recovery period after a big orgasm.

So I soon moved to my wifes side and took over for Anthony playing with my wifes left tit and kissing her hard and full on the mouth. The first guy was more or less rubbing what her could get!! At some point that cpl moved off without my even realizing it !! We worked on her tits and now hot wet snatch together to bring her to her first orgasms. I suggested we change places, and Anthony moved up to lay close to my wife while I took my turn eating her.

She reached over and started stroking his long black cock, while he again played with her tits, until soon she came again.
(Wifey was always able to come easily and frequently for numerous orgasms). Much to all our pleasure !!

I saw Anthony whispering to her and she nodding, where he moved onto his back and she onto her knees to suck his long black cock. It was hot watching his dark cock entering my wifes eager mouth. I simply moved around to lick her pussy and ass from behind.
After a while of her sucking and licking his stiff dick he announced he was going to cum. she now went to licking more than sucking until he was shooting onto her face, tits and hair.

Anthony laid back, and she slid down flat on her stomach and wiped the cum from his cock with a nearby towel supplied by the party.She continued to slowly and methodically stroke every part of his cock while her other hand massaged and lightly squeezed his balls.
Enjoying the show I laid off to the side and just watched, and noticed a couple of other spectators as well.

She started to lick the suck his semi limp cock, working his balls, while his finger slid into her very wet cunt making her spread her legs nice and wide for a great view. She came at least once more before he raised up and asked to fuck her. She looked at me and of course I shook my head positively. She moved to straddle him and he moved his cock to her pussy. She stopped him and indicated he should use a condom. (Early in our swinging).
When he was again ready he started rubbing his cock up her wet slit and had no problem sliding in. (He was long but of average girth).

Soon she was riding him like a bucking Bronco. His black hands were cupping her creamy white tits and I moved to be able to see his black cock sliding in and out of her cunt as she humped and ground to several loud orgasms. She came a number of times before you could see that Anthony was reaching his own climax. He grabbed her hips and groaned as he came . I momentarily reflected on how good it might have been for them both if she had not insisted on a condom. They were both smiling and seemed very satisfied but were worn out at the late hour. We all cleaned up and went and found a place in the open room to crash for the remainder of the night.

Next morning - Part 2

The three of us crashed in the open room after we were done playing downstairs.

My wife laid down for sleep in my button up shirt. Besides the three of us there were several other people who had stayed the night laying on the mattresses placed on the floor. In the darkness my wife and I spooned together and I slowly fucked her from behind thinking about her fucking Anthony just a short while before. After I shot a nice load into her wet pussy, we both fell asleep.

The dawn light streaming in the window and the lingering sexual charge from the night before brought me awake earlier than I might have liked.
I glanced around the now lit room and saw several other people still asleep including my wife. I rolled over and saw Anthony laying a few feet behind me stroking his handsome black cock now fully erect again. He nodded his head to bring my attention to what he was looking at.
My wife was laying on her left still curled up from me laying close earlier. The sheet covering her was pulled up exposing some of her ass and Anthony was obviously enjoying the view!!

At this point my perverted mind kicked back in. Know my wife to be a sound sleeper and most likely exhausted from the night before I lifted the sheet off her bottom without fear of waking her. Then I lifted the shirt tail now completely exposing her sweet ass and also a good view of her pussy lips. Anthony smiled and started stroking his cock in a more serious manner. Spurred on by this I carefully rolled her ass cheek up a bit exposing her pussy even more.

Adding to the already sexually charged experience the feeling of exposing my wifes snatch to a guy jerking off to seeing it and her not awake or even stirring was a real rush.

The idea that she was not waking prompted an idea. I pointed to my wifes pussy and indicated that he should slide in close and slide his dick back and forth on her slit, but not push in. I wanted to see just how far we could go without waking her or anyone else for that matter.
Anthony quickly took up a position behind her, with his hard black cock in hand. He hesitantly moved the head to her exposed pussy lips and paused I suppose wondering if he would wake her. He started rubbing his long black cock along the length of her pussy lips. Occasionally the whole head would disappear between her puffy lips.

A couple of times she would stir and I expected her to awaken. But beside her deep sleep I knew that because she and I usually slept spooned and she was used to by cock against her pussy and ass as she slept I hoped she would continue to stay dead to the world.
The excitement of the situation and getting away with something was obviously getting to Anthony as well. I could see the look on his on his face as he concentrated on rubbing his cock without waking her.

I watched with excitement, seeing his black cock sliding back and forth along her unprotected cunt. I stroked my own cock thinking about him sliding into her, and would she be mad that he had no condom on. With a sudden jerk Anthony groaned and I could see a gush of cum flood my wifes cunt lips and then the head and first inch or so push into her snatch.
This brought her out of her ******* and she sleepily looked up at me with what became a confused look. She followed my glance at Anthony and his cum covered cock and started to realize what had happened. We all started laughing, but trying not to awaken the others.

It had been a very entertaining party!! And over the next few years of attending RI Connection we had numerous threesomes with Anthony
A picture "Anthony" gave to my wife and a picture of her sweet pussy, that Anthony filled with his black cock at the swinger house party.
002 (3).jpgScan_0001 (18).jpg

Last edited:
Back