"Madly in love with my husband, but SOOOOO turned on by Big FAT Cocks!!!

Same here I wanted mine there to see what it all looks like live and for security/safety reasons. We had some drinks (to loosen up a bit) and conversation then the fun began. It turned me on more knowing my hubby was getting turned on watching a BBC enjoying my body as i did his.

So it's really that much better, huh? WIthout question? Not even close or is white almost or just as good?
Sam, all i can say is it depends on the BBC and YOU. My first three were ok not great (some shitty meets), fourth was very good but fucked in only two positions and didnt care for his cock sucked (all trial and error like anything else) which i love to do. The fifth and current, WOW. Long, thick, and curved. He can be gentle, and rough (dominant) which i love, and fucks in every position possible, great stamina,cums 3 or 4 times, and makes love to me ooooooh so great as well. He and I clicked from day one, I can do things to him no woman can do, and he to me no man (not even hubby) can do. I cant speak for you on white guys, but after having a good share of them, i feel the majority of black endowed men are better lovers by far. Their smart, confident, self assured, strong, and like to take control (I'm submissive) and know what to do and how to do it:p. I never went back, and dont want to go back. The best part is he and hubby get along great, and that completes our 3 way relationship.

And sam, getting a FAT BLACK COCK doggy style is SO AWSOME i saw stars, then i blacked out for a bit after cumming the hardest i had ever cum before. Now I want an even bigger one :p

What a sad, lonely life you must have. Such hateful racist comments that were totally unprovoked. They say racist are ignorant and you certainly prove that to be true. My husband is 6', 195 lbs, Italian and quite well endowed (8.5 x 6.5) so you can't even vent on the proper nationality. Enjoy the rest of your miserable existence.

I thought you saw what was written. There was a few comments made by someone. I reported them and their remarks have been removed. Very aggressive and angry comments for no apparent reason other than their own insecurities and feelings of inferiority.

This is one of the hottest shares in this forum. I totally agree at your view about sex and love. Love means whole life and sex is a part of it but sex is not only love. Sex also means desire and fantasy. Nothing is sexier than a hot sex action between an elegant pretty white lady and a hunk wild black man! It is the top of the desire! I will follow this thread very happily.

So sad they still exsist, this site is about love, sex, fun, and not hate no room or desire for that. Im happy with what i have and hope you will be too sam as well as your hubby, much love to you. :)

Sam and Weak, we were put on this planet to co exist with each other and all speices and races,and i intend to take full advantage of that, and hope everyone else can do the same.

Sam and Weak, we were put on this planet to co exist with each other and all speices and races,and i intend to take full advantage of that, and hope everyone else can do the same.
I agree with you. It is a gift to be on this earth with all other races and everything have a reason. From my side there is nothing nicer to see the races are mixing. It is always delicious when the chocolate is mixing into the vanilla. We must know those values

Well i see it as chocolate quick mixed with milk, always delicious, and satisfying. And I love dark chocolate YUM:p

You will too, just find the right one dont settle for just anyone, find the one that makes you wet. Im talking to one now from queens not far from me :p

Back