Macon looking for bbc

Daddyshome5

Male
From
GA, US
Young couple here that’s like minded. We may not play together but we could connect with each other and share a few HUGE DICK BULLS. We could bring one a piece and both women could fuck them. Her is a little about us and our ad.

We can always host or travel.

to bring in another successful guy to dat. Someone who can take control, go multiple rounds and is open to a cuckold fantasy. We are local in ft vally but we can travel. We’re looking for someone clean. We can host most nights.

Her: petite, classy, shy at first but super freaky after she warms up, loves oral, loves anal, loves cream pies. She’s a genuine good person with a slutty side.

Must be clean because she wants the connection of bareback

Also videoing is a big thing to us. We can edit your face out or you can wear a mask.

She likes being controlled, and pounded hard. She likes being degraded, slut, whore, stretch her pussy, etc.

Neither of us care for sensual sex until we get to know you.

I like being degraded, controlled on me playing, but I like to control positions for the camera view. I enjoy watching her squirt, and I love to clean her pussy after.

have a party and let all your friends fuck her. She’s down for gangbangs and everything in between as long as your taking care of her and your hygiene is top notch. We also sale pics and videos.

Hot as hell. Can you send me some details? Dick size, likes/dislikes, limits, what your looking for exactly and what times best for you to play

We have tons of pics

We are looking to host Saturday night.We want someone who will fuck her twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Young couple here that’s like minded. We may not play together but we could connect with each other and share a few HUGE DICK BULLS. We could bring one a piece and both women could fuck them. Her is a little about us and our ad.

We can always host or travel.

to bring in another successful guy to dat. Someone who can take control, go multiple rounds and is open to a cuckold fantasy. We are local in ft vally but we can travel. We’re looking for someone clean. We can host most nights.

Her: petite, classy, shy at first but super freaky after she warms up, loves oral, loves anal, loves cream pies. She’s a genuine good person with a slutty side.

Must be clean because she wants the connection of bareback

Also videoing is a big thing to us. We can edit your face out or you can wear a mask.

She likes being controlled, and pounded hard. She likes being degraded, slut, whore, stretch her pussy, etc.

Neither of us care for sensual sex until we get to know you.

I like being degraded, controlled on me playing, but I like to control positions for the camera view. I enjoy watching her squirt, and I love to clean her pussy after.

have a party and let all your friends fuck her. She’s down for gangbangs and everything in between as long as your taking care of her and your hygiene is top notch. We also sale pics and videos.

Hot as hell. Can you send me some details? Dick size, likes/dislikes, limits, what your looking for exactly and what times best for you to play

We have tons of pics

We are looking to host Saturday night.We want someone who will fuck her twice.
We can party togheter. I'm into being humiliated by black guys with huge cocks. I'm a straight white guy with a micro penis

Back