davieandher

Couple
From
CA, US
We will be in Vegas the 13th through the 15th. Thinking about going to the Red Rooster on Sunday, unless someone else is available other days.

We are a couple, I watch, she plays. Sometimes, I join in, but no male to male contact or humiliation.

Drop us a note if interested. We are staying by MGM, could host.

If you have a female to bring, that is fine also. Never seen her with a couple before.

Attachments

• DSC04920.jpg
    DSC04920.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
We will be in Vegas the 13th through the 15th. Thinking about going to the Red Rooster on Sunday, unless someone else is available other days.

We are a couple, I watch, she plays. Sometimes, I join in, but no male to male contact or humiliation.

If you have a female to bring, that is fine also. Never seen her with a couple before.
I will be in Vegas for a conference April 13-17 staying at the Aria. What time Sunday?

Attachments

• Kenneth at Concert.jpg
    Kenneth at Concert.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 27

Can we get together??

Back