Hi, we’re a 30f and 32m couple from Manchester, UK looking to get involved in the cuckolding scene. We’re both experienced on the swinging scene but we’re looking to take the next step with our interests by meeting a bull. If you’d like to know more please let us know. If any bulls or cuckold couples have any advice, please feel free to get in touch! :)View attachment 5573855View attachment 5573854
One ass to,die for that…

Hi, we’re a 30f and 32m couple from Manchester, UK looking to get involved in the cuckolding scene. We’re both experienced on the swinging scene but we’re looking to take the next step with our interests by meeting a bull. If you’d like to know more please let us know. If any bulls or cuckold couples have any advice, please feel free to get in touch! :)View attachment 5573855View attachment 5573854
Very nice

Looks hot!

Hi liked your post. I am very experienced mixrace bull in UK. Travel to Manchester for work. Have trained and played with many cuckold couples over many years. Understand the lifestyle inside out and know what it takes to make it fun for everyone and not just me as bull. Kink alt fet control games on the cards if requested. I am professional male educated cultured. Dom in bedroom but gentleman outdoors. Get in touch

Back