Lucky In Sarasota

If you read my other true stories about my trips to Sarasota, then you will like this one. I haven't had any luck hooking up with anyone for a while now. But this trip there proved to be different. I was staying at the Aloft Hotel right at the circle across from Nancy's. I met four young ladies who were Korean. We played pool and danced and drank a lot , I left them at the lounge the first night because I had to be up early the next morning for work , since they didn't have a car to really get around, I promise them that I would show them around the next day when I got off from work. I left work early that day so that I could spend more time with them. We met down in the lounge for our outing, I took them over to Venice . We spent hours visiting the mall from store to store. When we returned back to the hotel for some rest, we agreed to meet again at ten o'clock in the lounge. I lead the group of ladies on a stroll down the strip just looking, talking and planning on what to eat.We ended up at a wine tasting joint. One of the young ladies was clinging to me like we were friends for years. Back at the Aloft lounge we sat around talking until the do shut down. The young girl that was cling to me said that she wanted to go to a club, but I told her everything in town was closed and that we would have to ride pretty far to find a spot. She insisted that we should ride. Her friends had given up on the idea and was heading to bed. Cing is her name decided that we was going to find a club, we rode and the only clubs that I knew were open was Strip Clubs. She wanted to go into one, but I told her that they would only tease me to the point of wanting to have sex. Cing laughed and said that she didn't believe me, Oh boy that was my move in moment. I grabbed her hand and placed it onto my semi hard cock.Cing jumped back and said wow you're big. I ranned my hand across her breast feeling her tight hard nipples as she rubbed my mature cock. I rushed back to the hotel. Once in my room I quickly disrobed her to her bare ness , Cing had a tiny frame, tiny tits with pink nipples as I started to suck on them as I was taking off my clothes at the same time. I laid her on the bed running my hand between her legs as I parted them exposing her dark brown pussy lips surrounding her pink skin . I bent her legs back as I pushed forward trying to enter her tightness. She sucked in air as the ******* from my cock squeezed its way into her entry way. She began to fight the pain trying to pull back, but at that point a man has to try and reach a woman pleasure zone. I ****** the head inside as she cried out with pain and pleasure. I felt her juices flowing onto my cock as I began to get a steady fast pace. I could not hold back from the pleasure of a young Korean tight pussy , I pulled out and let my load blow over her pussy. I took some pictures of her pussy to remember her by in case that I never see her again. I can't post them from my phone to my tablet because one is a Samsung and the other is a Apple, but email me at nastyblack1 @gmail for pictures. Head back this weekend, let's see what happens.

Back