Loving this Lifestyle <3

MistressTaarna

Female
Real Person
I feel no shame or guilt living this lifestyle. This is the first time In my life I have had a relationship where I am satisfied sexually and emotionally. My cucky has a small penis and cant satisfy my sexual needs, but my bulls do more than enough to keep me happy. I wonder if any women feel guilt living this lifestyle? I sure don't, I will take what I want for the rest of my life. My cucky knows his role is to serve me and live for me. Ladies, stop living for your husbands or boyfriends, live for yourself. Be selfish.

I feel no shame or guilt living this lifestyle. This is the first time In my life I have had a relationship where I am satisfied sexually and emotionally. My cucky has a small penis and cant satisfy my sexual needs, but my bulls do more than enough to keep me happy. I wonder if any women feel guilt living this lifestyle? I sure don't, I will take what I want for the rest of my life. My cucky knows his role is to serve me and live for me. Ladies, stop living for your husbands or boyfriends, live for yourself. Be selfish.
Mistress I'd like to volunteer to be your back up or reserve cuck lol should your current one ever fail to serve you properly.

There is a lot to like about this lifestyle. Firstly, it's amazing that some of these things are going on. I've got to do things that I only dreamed about. If I told my past self that in the future, white guys would be begging me to fuck their wives, I wouldn't have believed it.

I also met a lot of really cool people. Couples in the lifestyle are some of the most open-minded people you will ever find.

Lastly, I would say the best thing about a lifestyle is the fact it's a huge boost to my ego. There is nothing like fucking a guy's wife and the next day him calling you up and thanking you for giving her a good time!

There is a lot to like about this lifestyle. Firstly, it's amazing that some of these things are going on. I've got to do things that I only dreamed about. If I told my past self that in the future, white guys would be begging me to fuck their wives, I wouldn't have believed it.

I also met a lot of really cool people. Couples in the lifestyle are some of the most open-minded people you will ever find.

Lastly, I would say the best thing about a lifestyle is the fact it's a huge boost to my ego. There is nothing like fucking a guy's wife and the next day him calling you up and thanking you for giving her a good time!
That is really amazing to hear! You sounds like you are having a great time!

Well said!

Thank you to all of the responses and support to my post. I've had nothing but positive experiences in this site and continue to love this lifestyle. Sadly it did not work out with my cucky. I loved him even with his small penis, but that is life. Sometimes things don't work out no matter how much effort you put in. Anyway, I'm so happy to be in this lifestyle and to continue to work towards my dream of being in a long-term cuckolding relationship. Until then I will have fun occasionally with a handsome bull. 😍

Thank you to all of the responses and support to my post. I've had nothing but positive experiences in this site and continue to love this lifestyle. Sadly it did not work out with my cucky. I loved him even with his small penis, but that is life. Sometimes things don't work out no matter how much effort you put in. Anyway, I'm so happy to be in this lifestyle and to continue to work towards my dream of being in a long-term cuckolding relationship. Until then I will have fun occasionally with a handsome bull. 😍
Sorry it didn't work out with your cucky but I'm still hoping I might be your next cuck. ;) Like you I'm also looking for a long term cuckold relationship. Idk how much we have in common other than the lifestyle and we both being Mexican lol. I can tell you I'm super into humiliation especially sph and I'm used to long term chastity. I've also had a vasectomy so don't worry about me getting you pregnant.:D Btw I also like to recruit other couples and women into the lifestyle so we can have fun showing them how much better BBC is :devilish::qos:

So...you are looking for a new Cuck?

real?

Sounds about perfect

That's too bad that it didn't work out with him. Amazing how some would think you're the perfect hotwife and then others wouldn't want it. I guess that's the way it is for some

Back