Loving this Lifestyle <3

That's too bad that it didn't work out with him. Amazing how some would think you're the perfect hotwife and then others wouldn't want it. I guess that's the way it is for some
I don't think anyone is perfect. Beyond the fantasy there are two people who would love eachother ideally. (At least for me). And people come with baggage and histories. Sometimes despite the connection, people find excuses to hesitate or stay in their comfortable boring life. I have alot of learning to do regarding this lifestyle but im hopeful I will find the right match for me.

I don't think anyone is perfect. Beyond the fantasy there are two people who would love eachother ideally. (At least for me). And people come with baggage and histories. Sometimes despite the connection, people find excuses to hesitate or stay in their comfortable boring life. I have alot of learning to do regarding this lifestyle but im hopeful I will find the right match for me.
So I'm guessing the lifestyle proved too much for your cuck? Some cucks just can't deal with all the emotions that come in to play with the lifestyle like the feelings of jealousy and the emasculation.

im sure that you will

I think that my wifes sex drive borders on sex addiction. Her sex drive and my logging into this website seem to coincide. After a great holiday season and beginning of the year with her, she is back to her spring self. I guess the men in her life also begin to ask her to go places with them for spring break.

Part of me is jealous. It keeps her busy, her life is full of experience and she is healthy and confident and happy. The guys she sees are similar to her, they make sex such a big part of their lives that they need multiple partners. I guess thats why the lifestyle works for us, because we were helped along by some older swingers we met years ago. One of them, a beautiful brunette, looks like she is in her 20's (and she is 44 with three *******!) has always told me that I was doing the right thing with my wife. "Let her do her thing".

Healthy is sexy. My wife is pretty much, at six years into this lifestyle, a veteran. There are not THAT many that stick around. They come and go...some regret it. And it's always the same guys that get to fuck all of them. It is a certain personality. I wonder how many times those guys got a STD... lol.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2022 Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it.

Mistress Taarna

I feel for you. But you seem to have come out a strong woman. Do not let some crooked views on here distort your own. Afterall we are all in pursuit of happiness - take your time and find peace . If that means a BBC everyday with no strings so be it, and if it is self indulgence- go for it ! Just take it one day a time . Have fun!

Mistress Taarna

I feel for you. But you seem to have come out a strong woman. Do not let some crooked views on here distort your own. Afterall we are all in pursuit of happiness - take your time and find peace . If that means a BBC everyday with no strings so be it, and if it is self indulgence- go for it ! Just take it one day a time . Have fun!
Thankyou! I appreciate that!

I think that my wifes sex drive borders on sex addiction. Her sex drive and my logging into this website seem to coincide. After a great holiday season and beginning of the year with her, she is back to her spring self. I guess the men in her life also begin to ask her to go places with them for spring break.

Part of me is jealous. It keeps her busy, her life is full of experience and she is healthy and confident and happy. The guys she sees are similar to her, they make sex such a big part of their lives that they need multiple partners. I guess thats why the lifestyle works for us, because we were helped along by some older swingers we met years ago. One of them, a beautiful brunette, looks like she is in her 20's (and she is 44 with three *******!) has always told me that I was doing the right thing with my wife. "Let her do her thing".

Healthy is sexy. My wife is pretty much, at six years into this lifestyle, a veteran. There are not THAT many that stick around. They come and go...some regret it. And it's always the same guys that get to fuck all of them. It is a certain personality. I wonder how many times those guys got a STD... lol.
I'm convinced my wife is a nympho as well, she is addicted to sex. She fucked one guy just because he told her she had a nice ass. She needs sex, more than i can give her, I've accepted this and am glad that she is getting many different dicks - she says she likes the different ways guys fuck her too.

Update: I took some time to heal my broken heart. Even tho i still care for my ex cucky I think its time for me to move on. I have started reaching out to my favoraite bulls and am making new connections. Thanks for all your support and comments. I am looking forward to being the biggest bbc slut :)

There is a lot to like about this lifestyle. Firstly, it's amazing that some of these things are going on. I've got to do things that I only dreamed about. If I told my past self that in the future, white guys would be begging me to fuck their wives, I wouldn't have believed it.

I also met a lot of really cool people. Couples in the lifestyle are some of the most open-minded people you will ever find.

Lastly, I would say the best thing about a lifestyle is the fact it's a huge boost to my ego. There is nothing like fucking a guy's wife and the next day him calling you up and thanking you for giving her a good time!
I must say that over the 10 years or so We were involved in interracial sex.
My wife was always treated with respect by all the guys, ( If She wanted to be 😜) that had Her, all coloured guys.
We still get Christmas/ Birthday cards from some of them, with best wishes.
I guess my Wife must have been good at what She done. 😜

Last edited:
There is a lot to like about this lifestyle. Firstly, it's amazing that some of these things are going on. I've got to do things that I only dreamed about. If I told my past self that in the future, white guys would be begging me to fuck their wives, I wouldn't have believed it.

I also met a lot of really cool people. Couples in the lifestyle are some of the most open-minded people you will ever find.

Lastly, I would say the best thing about a lifestyle is the fact it's a huge boost to my ego. There is nothing like fucking a guy's wife and the next day him calling you up and thanking you for giving her a good time!
You deserve all this and more Sir. We are the lucky ones when a black MAN, a real man allows us into his life and honors us with his many gifts. Yes. This lifestyle is a win win for everyone but it only happens because of your superiority and grace. Sir.

Update: I took some time to heal my broken heart. Even tho i still care for my ex cucky I think its time for me to move on. I have started reaching out to my favoraite bulls and am making new connections. Thanks for all your support and comments. I am looking forward to being the biggest bbc slut :)
If I wasn't already married I would love to be your cuck.

I found happiness with my ravenous size queen snowbunny. unfortunately she had to move cross country to pursue her dreams. We both agreed to date other people. Not a problem for her lol, but it's rare to find a woman who understands that a cuck relationship can actually work- especially Latinas!. Can you unlock your profile so I can message you, or can you message me?

Back