Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please login or become a member to view

Our long time trusted bull is her only bare playmate (for now), but she loves it. She all but begged for it! When she plays solo I only have 2 request, a recording so I can enjoy her play later, and she must document any cream pie to prove she’s a good little slut.

Attachments

• C12D3EE2-6AF1-4B4B-9D72-A7AE8C4DA152.jpeg
    C12D3EE2-6AF1-4B4B-9D72-A7AE8C4DA152.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 375
  • DAAC8648-F2D9-4FF3-A27C-B0A327EC9D65.jpeg
    DAAC8648-F2D9-4FF3-A27C-B0A327EC9D65.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 271
  • E135452D-4926-4E8E-A237-EFED5D7DDAF0.jpeg
    E135452D-4926-4E8E-A237-EFED5D7DDAF0.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 73C1C14B-A55E-48DA-81A2-A6B509F69EC0.jpeg
    73C1C14B-A55E-48DA-81A2-A6B509F69EC0.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 349
Our long time trusted bull is her only bare playmate (for now), but she loves it. She all but begged for it! When she plays solo I only have 2 request, a recording so I can enjoy her play later, and she must document any cream pie to prove she’s a good little slut.
Damn this 10in bbc is craving some hot wet juicy white pussy bring or send her to NYC

There are general well founded concerns with having bare sex but I think most people love the feelings and ideas of going all natural. You would think most people heavily into sex would be testing regularly and be on some form of birth control to keep themselves safe as well as others.

Bareback is extremely erotic. What about multiple partners at one time? Amie has done an all black gang bang with 8 men, all of them bareback and coming inside her and quite frankly it is a mess! When I first witnessed it I was somewhat bothered but thinking back on it I get very aroused with the idea on several loads from several strange black lovers mixing inside my wife. All that strange competing sperm racing to her womb is so hot!
When we were active,in the lifestyle.
It was always one of my favourite things, after a BBC gangbang,and on the way home, for all their cum to still run out of Her, on my leather car seat,, or being wiped round my face as We drove Home,never ever had sex with a condom.👌😁

Love a good married bull!

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

Back