Love of my life left me for her bull, how to win her?

So let me tell my story. I met my ex gf in a club, we where a big company and I was talking with her all the night until a black guy came and started to talk with her. He fucked her in the toilet, but I was waiting for her and I told her after that I really like her and its ok for me.
We started dating but after some time she told me that I'm "too little" for her. I started to think what is going on and the I found out that she cheated me with bbc. I told her that I know and its OK, so it was like an agreement, but she never told me like babe I'm going to have sex with him or something.
Before some week she told me that she doesn't loves me like I do and then left me and now she has sex with this bbc. I love her a lot. Any idea how to win her?

So let me tell my story. I met my ex gf in a club, we where a big company and I was talking with her all the night until a black guy came and started to talk with her. He fucked her in the toilet, but I was waiting for her and I told her after that I really like her and its ok for me.
We started dating but after some time she told me that I'm "too little" for her. I started to think what is going on and the I found out that she cheated me with bbc. I told her that I know and its OK, so it was like an agreement, but she never told me like babe I'm going to have sex with him or something.
Before some week she told me that she doesn't loves me like I do and then left me and now she has sex with this bbc. I love her a lot. Any idea how to win her?
You like a lot of the masturbaters here should write books for a living. I’m sure these stories sound convincing to you as you make them up and your fellow masturbaters will love them too. Maybe you make a few bucks.

You do
You don't. If she doesn't respect you, she never will. Know it will be hard to move on, but you will better for it.

So we talked and now I'm official a cuckold. We decided that she will have sex whenever she wants with other guys, she told me that she didn't wanted to cheat me that why she broked with me but the black guy she was dating had a huge cock and she really wanted it. So from now she will do only with that type of guys.
The bad news is the he fucked her from the ass and well now her ass was really diferent, I could get inside really easy.

No

Can't do it. Give up. Move on and be more careful for what you wish for next time.

You let her go and move on. She is not worth your time, breath and effort.

You aren't going to - move on.

Back