Love Making

Mary has had many black lovers that make love to her. We find it so erotic. I love watch her black lovers make slow passionate love to her and i turns her on even more me seeing this. Not all her men do this, not all make that connection to be able to do it. When it cums together and happens it turns us on sooooo much.

Attachments

• m&m 006.JPG
    m&m 006.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
Mary has had many black lovers that make love to her. We find it so erotic. I love watch her black lovers make slow passionate love to her and i turns her on even more me seeing this. Not all her men do this, not all make that connection to be able to do it. When it cums together and happens it turns us on sooooo much.
Hot pic

I think i might enjoy that.... Need to find a really dom bbc to try it.
I would like that too, just listening to her moans and groans, catching brief snatches of whispered sweet nothings would be torment and ******* all in one confusing array of emotions, not to mention the scent of hot sweaty sex filling the room.

What a wonderful and moving picture. Luv Luv Luv.

I love seeing a white wife with her black lover, kissing feeling, enjoying long slow sessions. It's what I long for from a black lover. My husband isn't a cuck but I would love for him to see me with a black man like that.
What every husband need to get lucky enough to see, again and again, and profusely thank your Black lovers

It's one thing to watch clips of wives with BBC, but it's totally hot when you see them making out and taking it slow. Total humiliation for the cuck to know that the woman he walked down the aisle with is making love right in front of him. When she's totally lost in that moment and he's there but he's not. Any thoughts?
My wife always refers to the act of her having sex with black men as "making love." When I've watched her do the act and the look on her face, there really is no other way to describe it.

ADORING WIFE.jpg

Back