Love Making

My wife and me dated with her ex at least a dozen of times between 2012 and 2013. He used to come home on fridays spending all the night with us. In these dates they usually fucked twice (with the exception of our second date where they fucked 4 times).
They used to kiss each others during missionary sex and oru black friend Axel licked my wife's nipples before and during the fuck with real love.
It was during one of their last fucks that something changed in my wife's mind. We were spendig a summer day in a club. It had a swimming pool and I asked them to have sex inside the pool because nobody was near us (moreover always fascinated me the easy way he could obtain an erection even in public places).
They went inside the pool and began kissing each others for several minutes. Susie massaged his cock over his trunk too. They fucked standing face to face. When he was ready, Susie embraced him with her arms ald legs and he put his great black cock inside my wife pussy. Trying to dissimulate in the case if anyone could see them, they continued kissing themselves while he made shorts hops, carrying her in his arms, like if they were just playing in the water, concealing the penetration.
I broke my cell pone taking some pics of them under the water, despite I put it into a nylon packet. After some minutes fucking in that way, they uncoupled and my wife went out from the pool to sit over a deck chair. I went beside her and asked if she had been able to cum. She told me that both of them had cummed. But she looked angry.
During the night I had sex with her and she told me that she had been confused during the swimming pool fuck. She had felt that they had made the love in that occasion.
My wife and him had had an almost 5 years of relationship and they were in love, but living together had not been a good experience for her, so they broke up.
After that day, we dated with our black friend only one more time, where I asked him to fuck her in doggy over bed (you'll be able to find a lot of homemade pics from that fuck in this web page). That was a real wild fuck without kisses and without sucked nipples.

wpid-agua_4-590x442.jpg

wpid-pies_agua-590x590.jpg

A good lovemaking starts first with the wife giving her man a good blowjob.

Intersting you mention a blow job. I was VERY shocked when my wife gave her first lover outside of me a blow job before he fucked her as she had only sucked my cock once in all the time I knew her. When I asked her, she told me that she thought he would expect this and after that, she sucked him everytime, even letting him cum in her mouth and on her face and tits on occassion

Intersting you mention a blow job. I was VERY shocked when my wife gave her first lover outside of me a blow job before he fucked her as she had only sucked my cock once in all the time I knew her. When I asked her, she told me that she thought he would expect this and after that, she sucked him everytime, even letting him cum in her mouth and on her face and tits on occassion

A good blowjob is a great start to a beautiful cuckold relationship. It helps break the ice, getting the wife on the road to discovering her uninhibited sexuality.

354_1000.jpg 355_1000.jpg 356_1000.jpg

I can see this. From my perspective, since my wife is the dominant one sexually in our relationship, I have become almost addicted to eating her pussy. I assume that since she is the sub in her relationship with her bull, she desires to please him orally just as I like to pleasure her.

I can see this. From my perspective, since my wife is the dominant one sexually in our relationship, I have become almost addicted to eating her pussy. I assume that since she is the sub in her relationship with her bull, she desires to please him orally just as I like to pleasure her.

That's the way the submissive role-play is meant to happen when your and her are with her lover. The real 'Nature of Command'.

Nature of Command.jpg

I love seeing a white wife with her black lover, kissing feeling, enjoying long slow sessions. It's what I long for from a black lover. My husband isn't a cuck but I would love for him to see me with a black man like that.

Next time you are with your black Lover invite hubby to watch so he can see how it's done and how you like it, or have video pictures to show him how.

It's one thing to watch clips of wives with BBC, but it's totally hot when you see them making out and taking it slow. Total humiliation for the cuck to know that the woman he walked down the aisle with is making love right in front of him. When she's totally lost in that moment and he's there but he's not. Any thoughts?

Two thoughts on above comments.
Sorry but I just "don't get this HUMILIATION thing!"

Why would anyone do anything, or allow anything to happen, that would humiliate himself! When Edwin, a friend of mine from our university years, got the pleasure of being the first to fuck Pam (my wife) other than myself, it had everything to do with carnal pleasure and absolutely nothing to do with humulation. I strongly suggest to those out there who believes that everyone lets his wife get fucked by someone else does it for the humulation, think again. Here's one exception anyway!

If Pam was to simply just jump onto Edwin's cock, and/or he simply stuck it into Pam for a quick cum, neither Pam or I would ever be part of it! Slam, bang thank you mam type guys are a penny a dozen, most often lack self confidence, or worse, are just plain losers. Who wants characters like that around? Although Edwin and I hadn't spoken to each other since shortly after graduation, I knew immediately after I introduced him to Pam there was an immediate mutual attraction between them. The next night Edwin had the pleasure of, not being only the first black guy, but the first ever guy, other than myself that is, to fuck Pam. We won't repeat what we've posted elsewhere on the site, but they played with other for some time before Edwin got into her. Yes, she gave him a blow job! Yes, he chewed her pussy! And yes, he fucked her! However as they say, "The best of it was the foreplay before the conquest!" That is not to say that the conquest itself wasn't exciting, it definitely was, but without the foreplay, in addition to the fact that the conquest didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of happening without it, the foreplay was the golden ring holding my beautiful diamond of a wife!

Last edited:
Back