Love a beautiful woman in stockings ?

This picture so reminds me of the first night my wife ever met Dan and a club we were at when we were out of town and what she said to me after dancing with him. She was having a good time on the dance floor and come back to our table and said I don't know what he has in his pants but it is huge. I ask if she was going to fuck him and she just gave me a smile. Later on, she went to the restroom and I ask him if he would like to join us in our room it was a yes so I told him the room number and to come up later. She returned and didn't see him and was disappointed so we went to the room and she was talking about what he was rubbing on her and how big it was. Then a knock at the door and I let him in she only had on her hose garter panties and bra. In a very short time, she met the fattest uncut black cock she has ever seen to this day and is still fucking him.

This picture so reminds me of the first night my wife ever met Dan and a club we were at when we were out of town and what she said to me after dancing with him. She was having a good time on the dance floor and come back to our table and said I don't know what he has in his pants but it is huge. I ask if she was going to fuck him and she just gave me a smile. Later on, she went to the restroom and I ask him if he would like to join us in our room it was a yes so I told him the room number and to come up later. She returned and didn't see him and was disappointed so we went to the room and she was talking about what he was rubbing on her and how big it was. Then a knock at the door and I let him in she only had on her hose garter panties and bra. In a very short time, she met the fattest uncut black cock she has ever seen to this day and is still fucking him.
Beautiful, she would look good at the end of my cock :).

Back