Love a beautiful woman in stockings ?

This reminds me of the night we came back to the motel from a friends wedding and went to the bar. We had already been drinking and got a round of drinks soon men were asking her to dance and she was having fun with them white and black guys. About a hour had passed and she came back to the table and said see that black guy I just danced with if that is really a dick he is rubbing on me it is fucking huge. She took a ******* and he came back and got her to dance some more. She came back over and I asked her if she wanted to invite him up to our room and she said my pussy is dripping wet wanting to see if that was all dick. I went and told him our room number and he said he would come up in a few minutes. I told her he couldn't come he had plans so we went back to the room she was a hot women when we got there and ready to fuck. Then a knock on the door and I told her to see who it was and she let out a scream and lead him in. She kissed him an said lets see that dick Big Dan. She undone his pants pulled them down and there was the fattest uncut black dick she had ever saw. It was to big to suck so she crawled up on him and cum as soon as the head hit those sweet little pussy lips. She was working so hard to take it all and she just keep cumming and finally he unloaded inside her and then she slid all the way down his monster and nearly *******. She rode him for a while longer then he put her on her back and fucked her a while then as up like this picture and she finally give up when he shot his third load in her. He went and sat in the chair with his big black dick shinning wet from fucking and said can I get a number because I would like to do this again not many women can take my dick all the way. She looked at me and smiled and I gave him my number and she went over to the chair rubbed his dick about half hard and rode it once more before he dressed and left. And it sure wasn't the last time she has fuck him now John and Dan come up and fuck her.

Back